New Girl Milana

Having observed Milana for the past week, I completely agree with the poster (sorry, I don't remember which) who said that this girl is a "player". She cares only for herself and is very good at fooling and manipulating others.

If anybody still believes that Rita manipulated and convinced Milana to hide herself, I think you should re-evaluate. This girl has taken hiding to a new level and Rita has gotten even more "shy" (ha, ha) since Milana has arrived. Milana is not going to be influenced by anyone.

Book master I agree. I have seen Milana smile at cam and then hide and change clothes. Her behavior is not what RLC is about as they state. Nora or RLC or both need to tell her to act in accordance with the goal of RLC and quit playing the games.

Having observed Milana for the past week, I completely agree with the poster (sorry, I don't remember which) who said that this girl is a "player". She cares only for herself and is very good at fooling and manipulating others.

If anybody still believes that Rita manipulated and convinced Milana to hide herself, I think you should re-evaluate. This girl has taken hiding to a new level and Rita has gotten even more "shy" (ha, ha) since Milana has arrived. Milana is not going to be influenced by anyone.

BM I like you but once again I have to disagree with you.  I'll bet you $100.00 that Kammi told Rita, if you are going to take a bath and want to cover up your tits, place something on the sink counter right here and nobody will be able to see them.  I'll also bet you another $100.00 that Rita told Milana the same damn thing!!  The very first shower Milana took, she showed more of her body and now nothing!!  Don't think Rita is not behind her covering herself up!  People, myself included, are saying it's a scam and it's true, RLC doesn't care what you or anybody else thinks or gives two shits about as long as the money keeps rolling in.  RLC will have to make some drastic changes before I will give them any more of my money!!!!

BM I like you but once again I have to disagree with you.  I'll bet you $100.00 that Kammi told Rita, if you are going to take a bath and want to cover up your tits, place something on the sink counter right here and nobody will be able to see them.  I'll also bet you another $100.00 that Rita told Milana the same damn thing!!  The very first shower Milana took, she showed more of her body and now nothing!!  Don't think Rita is not behind her covering herself up!  People, myself included, are saying it's a scam and it's true, RLC doesn't care what you or anybody else thinks or gives two shits about as long as the money keeps rolling in.  RLC will have to make some drastic changes before I will give them any more of my money!!!!

I like you too LDD, but I'm afraid we'll just have agree to disagree on this one. I saw Milana's first shower and it only lasted about 45 seconds. I remember thinking that I hoped she was just shy or something because that shower could not have been real effective.  ;)

I like you too LDD, but I'm afraid we'll just have agree to disagree on this one. I saw Milana's first shower and it only lasted about 45 seconds. I remember thinking that I hoped she was just shy or something because that shower could not have been real effective.  ;)

You are right, it didn't last all that long and probably was not effective at all.....but she still showed more :)

Guest Ange_Gardien

I will say against me, he even there's no 5 minutes I wrote a post in which I say we should stop talking about these girls.

I promise you, this will be my last GIF.

This is just to tell you, Miliana is a player. Unfortunately, this is Rita who sets the pace.

Here's the proof

(Dirty Bin Link is No Longer Valid)

Guest Ange_Gardien

Thank you SanPer

Is not player?

unfortunately Rita does not want to lose the role of the queen. It must draw down. It must not, Miliana, it does more

Milana Version Basic Instinct  ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Nice, but Sharon Stone didn't have panties on when she did it. So, Milana is not showing what is expected!  ;D

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)