New Girl Milana

>:( >:( >:( Esto ya es para desesperante, de verdad que le cogia el movil y se lo metia por el culo, esta tiparraca saca de sus casillas al tio mas paciente del mundo, vete a la mierda tu y tu movil payasa.

did anybody notice the reaction of Rita when she got her phonecall  ?  Was she told that her time is up ?  Did her boyfriend break up with her ?  Was she told that there is no more job for her ?  Anyway she seemed very sad and the smile wasn't there anymore.  Am I the only one who noticed it ?

Guest Ange_Gardien

did anybody notice the reaction of Rita when she got her phonecall  ?  Was she told that her time is up ?  Did her boyfriend break up with her ?  Was she told that there is no more job for her ?  Anyway she seemed very sad and the smile wasn't there anymore.  Am I the only one who noticed it ?

Oui, effectivement, la conversation a duré longtemps, chambre, salle de bain et dans la cuisine, à un certain moment elle a failli pleurer "dans la cuisine".

Par contre, l'interlocuteur ? Elle semble se justifier!!

Est-ce RLC ? j'ai remarqué que Nora était bien et riait beaucoup avec Miliana.

Est-ce le copain ?

En tout les cas elle était mal à l'aise après

Oui, effectivement, la conversation a duré longtemps, chambre, salle de bain et dans la cuisine, à un certain moment elle a failli pleurer "dans la cuisine".

Est-ce le copain ?

Sounded like a woman's voice on the phone to me!

Guest Ange_Gardien

Est-ce le copain ?

Sounded like a woman's voice on the phone to me!

Maybe she speaks with a woman who is at the moment in the apartment, and coincidentally, it is Under Maintenance.

This woman is much like Nora. Perhaps this explains the Nora responsibility in the apartment

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).