New Girl Milana

Anyone got who´s idea it was to shower together? If Nora asked her to join her it is a dramatic change and yet, if it was Milanas idea it is an equally big change on Noras part to allow it. :)

Nothing new for Nora. Remember when Nora and Kamila were massaging each other.

Guest Ange_Gardien

I see some guy starts to fantasize about a bath between two Russian girls, please, you must know that the relationship to the body of the daughters of the East have not the same between Western girls.

It there's much a cultural difference.

Is 2 Western girls go together to the bathroom to pee while looking? not

I do not mind at all the girls of the East. Public baths are in the east and other parts of the world.

So, a little quiet, do not think they will sleep together tonight or tomorrow

i dont understand alot of things but girls can get away with alot of things if 2 girls take a shower and go to the bathroom together its normal but if 2 guys do it,its a different story.they probably consider them gay even though there not.

I see some guy starts to fantasize about a bath between two Russian girls, please, you must know that the relationship to the body of the daughters of the East have not the same between Western girls.

It there's much a cultural difference.

Is 2 Western girls go together to the bathroom to pee while looking? not

I do not mind at all the girls of the East. Public baths are in the east and other parts of the world.

So, a little quiet, do not think they will sleep together tonight or tomorrow

As for any of the girls sleeping together I dont think that will ever happen except in my head.. Its a nice dream but just that.. a dream. :)

Anyone got who´s idea it was to shower together? If Nora asked her to join her it is a dramatic change and yet, if it was Milanas idea it is an equally big change on Noras part to allow it. :)

I don't know if they had talked about it before, but I can tell you that Milana just walked in when Nora was taking a shower and Nora was genuinely shocked and not expecting it.

Milana just smiled and seemed to say something like "You don't mind if I join you, do you?" I doubt that she really said that specifically (there's no mic in the bathroom so we can't hear what's actually being said). But, the smile and body language seemed to indicate that it was something along those lines.

I don't think there was any sexual intent. I think it's more likely that Milana did it for the "shock value" and to let Nora know that she's her "friend" too. It seems to me that this girl is, as someone else said, a "player". She seems to be very good at staying in the middle and acting like a "friend" to both Rita and Nora.

bookmaster i believe your judgement thats how i see it.it just shocked me to see the pic and i was like wtf but i see what you mean shes playing the neutral side in other words she gets along with both of them and is not taking sides understandable.

Guest Ange_Gardien

i dont understand alot of things but girls can get away with alot of things if 2 girls take a shower and go to the bathroom together its normal but if 2 guys do it,its a different story.they probably consider them gay even though there not.

I have traveled a bit, yes it is shocking for western guys in the countries of Near East or North Africa, the guys take baths in the Hammam and in the street I saw guys walking hand in hand, or arm on the shoulders of others. you never see it in the West

I noticed Milana had started to loosen up over the past couple of days. Maybe Nora had a talk with Milana and changed her attitude. I noticed when  Rita wasn't there that Nora and Milana have good time together and seem to get along good. Maybe RLC did read and act on the e-mails sent to them. Who knows. I hope this keeps up though.

>:( >:(No se a que cambio de actitud te refieres, no suelta el movil ni para mear, comer, no se a levantado de la cama, ni lavarse la cara, ni siquiera tomarse un cafe y ya esta con el puto movil por no decirte que yo veo que sigue escondiendose detras de la puerta del armario, sinceramente no veo ningun cambio compañero, esto es mas de lo mismo por no hablarte de la otra monja.

Botika I do see your point. The change I am talking about is her shyness towards the cams. She opened up some and does not hide quite as much now. She has only been there a week so I think getting in the shower with Nora was a big time improvement. This could have been staged or not. I don't know. Time will tell.