New Girl Milana

snaky  you Dickless little inch worm you get emotional attached to easy to a girl you don't even know  that UGLY DOG FACE  UGLY BITCH WITH 4 EYES NORA .My post is about QUEEN UGLY NOT about you  INCH WORM. You insult me then I will insult you. DEFINE  FORUM: A place meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged. My ideas my views if they take away my views and my ideas then they should take away yours.So you going to run to your mommy every time a person says something that offends you get over it and welcome to the real world.

Grow up Poison24, there is no need to be so damn rude!  There is nothing wrong with Nora!  Just because she doesn't fit your taste, doesn't make her any less desirable to others!!  I happen to think she is one of the hottest girls on RLC, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.Experienced participants in online forums know that the most effective way to discourage a troll is usually to ignore it,because responding tends to encourage trolls to continue disruptive posts – hence the often-seen warning: "Please do not feed the trolls".

longduckdong  You are entitled to your own opinion and i respect that  But so am I and my opinion is that QUEEN UGLY needs to vacate the premises at once and take her 2 Cockroaches kiko and his queer friend with her and check back into that little roach motel apt she came from.

longduckdong  You are entitled to your own opinion and i respect that  But so am I and my opinion is that QUEEN UGLY needs to vacate the premises at once and take her 2 Cockroaches kiko and his queer friend with her and check back into that little roach motel apt she came from.

I actually think Nora is good for the apartment, she kind of keeps things from becoming to boring in my opinion. As for kiko, I totally agree with you....the further away the better!!

I hate to butt into the discussion but speaking of kiko i have a question.

Where is kiko? not that i want him there or to see him,but it was posted somewhere way back that him and nora was Married.I don't know how it is over there but if you are married don't you live with your wife? He stays gone all the time (which for me is good) but even if he actually works he should be at home sometimes. speaking of home i think he and nora should either get their own place or leave RLC all together.if you think there is tension now throw kiko in the apartment full time.i mean kiko around rita and milana maybe when nora was gone out for a few hours.but if he was there you could forget about anything happening with the other two.

i am not on a rant but i was wondering about where he was.

Nora is a deceitful ugly bitch she gets the other 2 girls to turn on each other just look at the history of the apt how many girls have lived there and are gone now. Nora and that fag kiko and his queer friend are the problem not these 2 sexy girls.

I swear to god, if your next post involves any hatred or obscenities towards ANY tenant at RLC, I'm gonna report your ass to admin! Fucking retard!

I don't think that will change anything since mods on this board seem to have very gentle hand on banning trolls. Would you check your PMs?

Am I the only one who saw Nora masturbate twice this morning ?  Once with her night robe and after that naked over the sheets both times and she came twice.  Beautiful to look at she did it very slowly with legs open it was a pleasure to see  the hand rub that clit.