New Girl Milana

It sure looks like a tatoo of Milana's face on his right shoulder. He didn't just get that tonight. He's had that a while. He must be her husband or long-time boyfriend. That would explain why they didn't just jump each other when they got into bed. :)

Hey I just thought, maybe they did it before coming home and they are now tired and just want to sleep and do it again in the morning.  I'm sure there are hôtels and motels in Barcelone .  Or they are both wasted.  Who knows?

Hey I just thought, maybe they did it before coming home and they are now tired and just want to sleep and do it again in the morning.  I'm sure there are hôtels and motels in Barcelone .  Or they are both wasted.  Who knows?

I seemed to hear moans on the landing of the stairs, before entering the apartment and then at the door something they have done also. Milana seemed a little drunk and I think they have already fucked and now only going to rest. I have heard from the guy in the kitchen which is to go before 10:00 in the morning so it may be that before that time you want to fuck a little more.