New Girl Milana

Or is it a fresh tatoo I Wonder.

Those tattoos make them yourself on the promenade of the beach of Barceloneta in 20 or 30 minutes and two days because you don't have friend tattoo! It has done is to hesitate and just fuck her.

I don't think it's fresh because it looks totally healed to me. If it were new, it wouldn't be that clear and clean yet. Don't you think?

That is because it is lying! This is how did Leora a few days ago already removed him and that was larger than that of Leora! A tattoo is very very clear, if somewhat more worn out would be real.

I never had a tatoo so I wouln't know and I am 67.  So they know each other I'm glad because I don't like EASY girls, maybe he came to Barcelone to visit or he is on vacation.  Anyway I'm glad she is with someone she trusts,  good luck to her !

I don't think it's fresh because it looks totally healed to me. If it were new, it wouldn't be that clear and clean yet. Don't you think?

That is because it is lying! This is how did Leora a few days ago already removed him and that was larger than that of Leora! A tattoo is very very clear, if somewhat more worn out would be real.

All right. I don't want to fight with you. We just have to disagree on this one. I'd like to meet the tattoo artist because that looks like a very accurate picture. It's hard for me to believe that he could get it that accurate in just one day.  :-\

All right. I don't want to fight with you. We just have to disagree on this one. I'd like to meet the tattoo artist because that looks like a very accurate picture. It's hard for me to believe that he could get it that accurate in just one day.  :-\

I did one equal and I can assure you that they are incredible, but they are fake! By God! That the guy not even can speak Russian. I have recorded them since they were in the door and I assure you that this guy is not her boyfriend or husband. I do not want to discuss with you mate! but do not be like you explain... I have it very clear!

It's called Henna; very accurate, same as drawing a picture. It's done by hand, it's also the fake tattoos Leora had on her side and right forearm. They wash off with baby oil or mineral oil. They can also be very dangerous when applied improperly.

It's called Henna; very accurate, same as drawing a picture. It's done by hand, it's also the fake tattoos Leora had on her side and right forearm. They wash off with baby oil or mineral oil. They can also be very dangerous when applied improperly.

I've seen plenty of Henna "tattoos", but they were pre-designed popular symbols, sites and other things. I've never seen one that looks like an artist just drew a portrait freehand from scratch on the spot using a live person as the subject. The creator must be extremely talented, I would think. But, I freely admit that I am not an expert in this area. So, I'll defer to you on this.