New Girl Milana

From what I've seen over the last few weeks, it anyone still doubts that Milana and this guy have true feelings for each other, they are fooling themselves. The affection they show toward each other is genuine in my eyes and they seem very good for each other.

What's the point of this relationship if she has to leave soon because of her visa

unless they agreed to short term relationship  ???

Well, to me, I think anytime 2 people can have a positive relationship (regardless of how long it lasts), it can lead to a lot of good things.

For example, it lets you feel good about yourself, it lets you know that someone thinks you're desirable or lovable, etc., it lets you feel pleasure from being able to bring something positive into someone else's life and many, many more things that I could spend an hour or more listing. And, in some rare cases, it can lead to someone changing their life path or lifestyle dramatically in order to be able to stay with the person they're having the relationship with.

But, even if none of that were true, it gives the people in the relationship some "good feeling" experiences to enjoy. For example, I venture to say that both Milana and the guy she is with had some "good feelings" tonight.  ;D

Note: Sorry. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to act like a "love-struck" goodie two-shoes.  ;D

From what I've seen over the last few weeks, it anyone still doubts that Milana and this guy have true feelings for each other, they are fooling themselves. The affection they show toward each other is genuine in my eyes and they seem very good for each other.

What's the point of this relationship if she has to leave soon because of her visa

Ok, now to be a little more serious about your question, I spent 4 years of my life traveling around the world and getting to see more countries than most people ever do in a whole lifetime. I can honestly say that I had some great experiences during that time and that I benefited a lot from the relationships that I built.

Guest Rodney_X

Well, to me, I think anytime 2 people can have a positive relationship (regardless of how long it lasts), it can lead to a lot of good things.

For example, it lets you feel good about yourself, it lets you know that someone thinks you're desirable or lovable, etc., it lets you feel pleasure from being able to bring something positive into someone else's life and many, many more things that I could spend an hour or more listing. And, in some rare cases, it can lead to someone changing their life path or lifestyle dramatically in order to be able to stay with the person they're having the relationship with.

But, even if none of that were true, it gives the people in the relationship some "good feeling" experiences to enjoy. For example, I venture to say that both Milana and the guy she is with had some "good feelings" tonight.  ;D

Note: Sorry. I just couldn't resist the opportunity to act like a "love-struck" goodie two-shoes.  ;D

It is a paradox, on this forum,

people, posing almost as experts in human relations and, above all, the relationship between torque .....

The concern is that these same people are stuck, 24/24, at their PCs, hoping to witness a sexsuel act, and end with a good masturbation.

Enough, you spend your time, you masturbating physically, and intellectually.

leave home and go to meet real women. Wake up, your PC is unfortunately an electronics box stuffed,

Please do not fall in love with your PC;

OMG ..... it became sad life .....

people, posing almost as experts in human relations and, above all, the relationship between torque .....

The concern is that these same people are stuck, 24/24, at their PCs, hoping to witness a sexsuel act, and end with a good masturbation.

leave home and go to meet real women. Wake up, your PC is unfortunately an electronics box stuffed,

Oh, get over yourself. Can't you tell a fun post from a serious one? And, just for kicks, if you are implying that I live the kind of life that you just layed out, I'm sorry to tell you that you are sadly mistaken. The only reason I've spent the time I have on this board lately is because I'm laid up in bed healing from a serious injury to my leg and I'm bored.

But, just to help you out, so that you don't have to worry about my sanity or maturity, I may just stop posting altogether for a while.

I'm just curious. Do you spend a lot of your time pre-judging others? You don't know a single thing about me or any other poster on this board. Sorry to disappoint you. And, if you have read my posts in the past, you will see that I don't believe in judging or attacking others and haven't done it once to the best of my knowledge.

Nastya's bedroom door is crack open, Kiko is still up working on this laptop  ::)

Maybe he was watching, too.  ;)

Of course he is watching and listening, he is a perve just like the rest of us!  However, judging by the one pic it must have been pretty boring!!

Oh, get over yourself. Can't you tell a fun post from a serious one? And, just for kicks, if you are implying that I live the kind of life that you just layed out, I'm sorry to tell you that you are sadly mistaken. The only reason I've spent the time I have on this board lately is because I'm laid up in bed healing from a serious injury to my leg and I'm bored.

But, just to help you out, so that you don't have to worry about my sanity or maturity, I may just stop posting altogether for a while.

I'm just curious. Do you spend a lot of your time pre-judging others? You don't know a single thing about me or any other poster on this board. Sorry to disappoint you. And, if you have read my posts in the past, you will see that I don't believe in judging or attacking others and haven't done it once to the best of my knowledge.

Don't worry about it. The dude obviously failed to see the irony in having a go at people on a board that he also posts on!

Don't worry about it. The dude obviously failed to see the irony in having a go at people on a board that he also posts on!

You're right. I'm embarrassed that I let him get to me like that. I just really hate it when people make judgments about someone they don't know and have never even spoken to.

Guest Rodney_X

My dear Bookmaster, You are really capable. It was a mere reflection of me, on false intellectuals in this forum.

Please, position you as voyeur. I remind you that the site RLC is a website aimed at voyeurs. So spare us your bistro analyzes.

We do not need here, nor pshycologue or sociologist or ethnologist, and more not experts in sexsologie.

Just to finish, you do not need, get out your second nickname "Maturin" who loves everything that you say.

My dear Bookmaster, You are really capable. It was a mere reflection of me, on false intellectuals in this forum.

Please, position you as voyeur. I remind you that the site RLC is a website aimed at voyeurs. So spare us your bistro analyzes.

We do not need here, nor pshycologue or sociologist or ethnologist, and more not experts in sexsologie.

Just to finish, you do not need, get out your second nickname "Maturin" who loves everything that you say.

There's a compliment in there somewhere, yeah? Thanks Rodney, you rock too champ. x

When you all realize you are just idiots who love to speculate when you ovulate,it will be a better world for you all.It is very obvious how her leg was injured,it happened when the aliens abducted her and  teleported  her aboard their space craft and experimented on her leg,,then mind fucked her,,now she is pregnant with a fucked up leg.I hope this clears everything up.GEEEZ. :o