New Girl Milana

I found Bookmaster8's post about the value of relationships (June 11  11:36PM) one of the best I've seen on this forum. It was unpretentious, wise, and true. No one could challenge such a post but, of course, on this forum some one did.

Milana might as well take that wrap off her leg.  Did anybody see the way she ran up those stairs?  Nothing but fake stuff going on with this apartment!

Name something you think is good about this apartment. Just one thing, for a change.

I  Think the pussy is pretty good in this apartment  :P :P :P.............slider_69

The kitchen, I really like the kitchen, I think it's bad ass!

Ok, it's always something I suppose. However, you're one of the most frequent posters for this apartment so I'm curious why you keep doing it. You've already made it clear (over, and over and over) that you don't like this apartment and yet you keep watching and posting. Are you trying to accomplish something? Do you believe anyone has cancelled their subscription just because dfCcap said it's a scam?

Waiting for the bottle to show back up!

WOW what a wuse.. she was trying to suck him out in the open and he reused her.. he wanted her to it under the convers.. embarrassed about his size i guess

I know...it's freaking stupid. He is making her purposefully hide from the camera which is against the terms if I am not mistaken. it's one thing to do stuff under a blanket if you are cold, but they are doing it so paying customers can't see anything. That is NOT right.

i came here to provoke you guys about the covers, it seems I don't have to, lol.

fuck off, people pay hard earned money to watch these people....not to watch them hide. that guy is relentless with the cover and he doesn't even live there. I pay premium for this.

Guest bobbyjoe

remember guys,it's reallife,let me laught,save your money guys,waste time in this appartment.

this guy want hide because all his friends watch him actually,lol.

you can write to support for complain but rlc gonna answer it's reallife

WOW what a wuse.. she was trying to suck him out in the open and he reused her.. he wanted her to it under the convers.. embarrassed about his size i guess

I noticed she was trying to be more out in the open and he said no.  At any rate, I would rather watch the girls play with themselves instead of the covers moving!