New Girl Milana

Guest Rodney_X

Rita, Kamilia Monica are not prostitutes. Remember the three were rejected by Nora. She yelled at them often. By cons, she never screamed nor Miliana or Coco, despite the mess that reigns in their room

Personally, I guess three (Rita, Kamilia and Monica) declined the proposal of Nora.

Rita,  Kamilia  Monica ne sont pas des prostitués. Rappelez vous les trois étaient rejetées par Nora. Elle les engueulait souvent. Par contre, elle n'a jamais crié ni sur Miliana, ni sur Coco, Malgré le bordel qui reigne dans leur chambre

Personnellement, Je suppose que les trois ( Rita, Kamilia et Monica ) ont décliné la proposition de Nora.

Rita, Kamilia Monica are not prostitutes. Remember the three were rejected by Nora. She yelled at them often. By cons, she never screamed nor Miliana or Coco, despite the mess that reigns in their room

Personally, I guess three (Rita, Kamilia and Monica) declined the proposal of Nora.

Rita,  Kamilia  Monica ne sont pas des prostitués. Rappelez vous les trois étaient rejetées par Nora. Elle les engueulait souvent. Par contre, elle n'a jamais crié ni sur Miliana, ni sur Coco, Malgré le bordel qui reigne dans leur chambre

Personnellement, Je suppose que les trois ( Rita, Kamilia et Monica ) ont décliné la proposition de Nora.

That is some very good logic, well spoken!!

Guest bobbyjoe

tout les problemes de toutes façons dans cet appartement avec les filles viennent

d'une seul personne,c'est à dire nora.elle en a pas l'air comme çà mais cette nora est très maline,vicieuse,manipulatrice....y-a juste à observer tout son manège quel fait à chaque nouvelle fille.

quand y-avait rita,elle a deliberement parlé en espagnol dans le living pour en mettre plein la figure à rita pour que tout le monde entendent bien,c'est juste un comportement de salope quel a eu envers rita,je deteste nora au plus au point,si seulement elle pouvait partir ainsi que kiko,j'en serais le plus heureux,les negatives vont tombées avec tous les nora's lovers mais je m'en fou,je dis ce que je penses,c'est le principe d'un forum

Guest bobbyjoe

someone have see a sign of life of milana with this last 2 days? this girl make me tired for go out all the time,j want she leave

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Esta inquilina fantasma ( pasa mas tiempo fuera que dentro del apartamento ) cuando va a salir.El dia 15/07 hizo 2 meses de "estancia".FUERA YA Y NO ENGAÑES MAS A LOS ABONADOS Y DE LA MANO TE LLEVAS A TU AMIGA.

someone have see a sign of life of milana with this last 2 days? this girl make me tired for go out all the time,j want she leave

I wish I had all the money I've spent on RLC back so when they pull their dick out of my ass from fucking me so much, i could go and get it fixed!

I wish I had all the money I've spent on RLC back so when they pull their dick out of my ass from fucking me so much, i could go and get it fixed!

Yes, where the hell did Milana disappear to ? She must be spending a few days with her boyfriend !

Maybe her time is up at RLC and she just left, but I doubt it ! If she is still around, we need to start seeing her honey pot up close.................lol !

Yes, where the hell did Milana disappear to ? She must be spending a few days with her boyfriend !

Maybe her time is up at RLC and she just left, but I doubt it ! If she is still around, we need to start seeing her honey pot up close.................lol !

You know where they were!!!

I see the "party whores" came home in late morning hours. Probably got their "plumbing" serviced again.

You know they did!!  I'm losing faith in those two girls and one of them I really like allot, but my liking of her is going by the wayside!!