New Girl Milana

Milana graced us with about an hour of her time so far today. Shower time doesn't count. You know I'm not so mad about her hiding. In most cases this usually changes after getting used to the cams. I am upset about both Rita and Milana not being in the apartment more. I know they need to get outside and have a life, but I don't pay to maybe see them the 25% of the time they are there. I'm from Texas and I call "Bullshit" on this one. If things don't change in a hurry I'll drop back to standard membership. I'll miss Nelly, but I think Zoya is the best thing overall on RLC right now anyway. End of Bitch session.

I believe that whenever they realize that RLC takes the apartment for maintenance, they just figure they are free to go enjoy theirselves outside.  The fact that we can see a picture of the apartment does not mean it is

operational.............probably just a static pic with the current time overlaid . Meanwhile, they are doing some type of maintenance . P.S.  Notice that the chair appears in it's proper position in the static display. If the apartment goes down for maintenance (cameras off) it means that the girls have returned and things will be back to normal .

Yeah and the sounds are also an overlay. Even the shadow of the sun moving across the wall in Ritas room is also an overlay.. Maybe the sun is in on it? :O

Sigh.. Conspiracy theories is growing by the minute here and to be honest I am growing more tired of the whining in here than the "lack of skin" in the apartments. Some people calls for a "revolution" of some sort to try to force RLC to change.. We are but a piss in the ocean compared to the wider viewing audience! Pay for it and watch it as it is or don´t.. Simple as that!

Whining... pfft..

Ok mr RLC. If whining bothers you dont read and dont bother to answer to all the people "whining". Unless you are one of the owners of RLC i see no point in being ironic towards other members.

Guest Ange_Gardien

im in too.when do we start.

They must be blocking the duct of the ventilation of the bathroom. It's a good idea to blind Cam 4

Just to make sure we stay on topic and piss more people off, I hereby officially declare that Milana has now overtaken Nika and is the new "Queen of Tenants who shows the least skin".

This girl makes Rita look like a super-exhibitionist. She makes Kamila's bath-hiding row of bottles on the sink look like child's play.

And, my simple question is still "Why do they put girls in a "voyeur" apartment who don't want to show any of their body to those watching?"

Milana graced us with about an hour of her time so far today. Shower time doesn't count. You know I'm not so mad about her hiding. In most cases this usually changes after getting used to the cams. I am upset about both Rita and Milana not being in the apartment more. I know they need to get outside and have a life, but I don't pay to maybe see them the 25% of the time they are there. I'm from Texas and I call "Bullshit" on this one. If things don't change in a hurry I'll drop back to standard membership. I'll miss Nelly, but I think Zoya is the best thing overall on RLC right now anyway. End of Bitch session.

I believe that whenever they realize that RLC takes the apartment for maintenance, they just figure they are free to go enjoy theirselves outside.  The fact that we can see a picture of the apartment does not mean it is

operational.............probably just a static pic with the current time overlaid . Meanwhile, they are doing some type of maintenance . P.S.  Notice that the chair appears in it's proper position in the static display. If the apartment goes down for maintenance (cameras off) it means that the girls have returned and things will be back to normal .

Yeah and the sounds are also an overlay. Even the shadow of the sun moving across the wall in Ritas room is also an overlay.. Maybe the sun is in on it? :O

Sigh.. Conspiracy theories is growing by the minute here and to be honest I am growing more tired of the whining in here than the "lack of skin" in the apartments. Some people calls for a "revolution" of some sort to try to force RLC to change.. We are but a piss in the ocean compared to the wider viewing audience! Pay for it and watch it as it is or don´t.. Simple as that!

Whining... pfft..

Ok mr RLC. If whining bothers you dont read and dont bother to answer to all the people "whining". Unless you are one of the owners of RLC i see no point in being ironic towards other members.

I couldn't agree with you more Giovanni!!  I believe Daryalok is part of RLC, the way he is constantly taking up for their sorry asses!!  I believe there is a bigger audience of CC members than one might believe and if every one of them stood for what's right instead of putting up with the constant crap RLC is providing these days, I do believe it would get their attention!!  I'm done with them, it's up to you all to make a difference!!

Just to make sure we stay on topic and piss more people off, I hereby officially declare that Milana has now overtaken Nika and is the new "Queen of Tenants who shows the least skin".

This girl makes Rita look like a super-exhibitionist. She makes Kamila's bath-hiding row of bottles on the sink look like child's play.

And, my simple question is still "Why do they put girls in a "voyeur" apartment who don't want to show any of their body to those watching?"

Exactly BM, I'm done with them and if enough of you would do the same it would get their attention!!

Whining... pfft..

I couldn't agree with you more Giovanni!!  I believe Daryalok is part of RLC, the way he is constantly taking up for their sorry asses!!  I believe there is a bigger audience of CC members than one might believe and if every one of them stood for what's right instead of putting up with the constant crap RLC is providing these days, I do believe it would get their attention!!  I'm done with them, it's up to you all to make a difference!!

"Taking up for their sorry asses"? Yes I am.. It is the whole idea of their business!! I pay for what they deliver and so do you!

If you turn it this way then maybe you can understand where I am coming from. If you were a single girl coming from Russia and got the opportunity to live in a flat in Spain would you stay indoors all the time then? This time of year? I would find the beaches and sun and social life of Barcelona a bit more intriguing. And that is the whole idea of the RLC concept.. Real Life Cam..

And to be honest I quite like it this way.. The anticipation of some action is almost as good as the action itself.

As soon as one has an opinion that differs I am "One of them".. As I said.. Conspiracy theorists.. Maybe I am the main driving force of the new world order as well? :) Maybe I am the personification of NSA spying?

Don´t worry, I won´t post my opinions anymore if it offends you guys. Take care.. :) Will still be reading your rants though.. ;)

Dang Bookmaster you beat me to it. It's going to be a long month with Milana. My question is how did she figure out so fast the ways to hide. She had to get Rita to tell her how to turn on the shower. I laughed when she opened the closet door into her trying to get behind it. Whining is fun. It lets people release tension about a situation. Yes, it probably won't do any good to stop paying premium but it's the principal of the matter.

Whining... pfft..

LDD, Giovanni, Slider... you all really think that RLC puts up static images?  and if I say I disagree with you... you'll believe that I'm a part of RLC?

Proof!  Do you have any proof that the images are static or is it just disappointed RLC members talking?

I, too am disappointed that Milana gets dressed behind her closet doors and I'm disappointed when they spend most of the afternoon and night (my best time to view RLC), but I'm also disappointed by CC members who make unsubstantiated statements and then have others view those statements as the truth and make negative remarks about those who disagree with the unsubstantiated statements.

So, is there any proof that that RLC puts up static images?

Guest Ange_Gardien

Whining... pfft..

"Taking up for their sorry asses"? Yes I am.. It is the whole idea of their business!! I pay for what they deliver and so do you!

If you turn it this way then maybe you can understand where I am coming from. If you were a single girl coming from Russia and got the opportunity to live in a flat in Spain would you stay indoors all the time then? This time of year? I would find the beaches and sun and social life of Barcelona a bit more intriguing. And that is the whole idea of the RLC concept.. Real Life Cam..

And to be honest I quite like it this way.. The anticipation of some action is almost as good as the action itself.

As soon as one has an opinion that differs I am "One of them".. As I said.. Conspiracy theorists.. Maybe I am the main driving force of the new world order as well? :) Maybe I am the personification of NSA spying?

Don´t worry, I won´t post my opinions anymore if it offends you guys. Take care.. :) Will still be reading your rants though.. ;)

related speech that states, pay you have nothing to say, no longer works. Sorry I pay for a voyeur site, opposite the service provider must offer exebitionnistes. We demondons nothing else. If history is a scam.

Stop telling us anything.

I ask you a question, why you watch this site? Be honest with yourself