New Girl Milana

It sounds like Nora is extremely jealous of the friendship that has quickly sprung up between Rita and Milana.

That's the impression that I got as well. She was in bed talking on the phone and crying earlier in the night and my thoughts were that she felt left out of the group. That said, it's not like she goes out of her way to be likable.

It seems to me that if Rita hates the "perverse voyeurs" so much; she should find another place to live.  After all, I'm sure they are told of the cameras before they move in.  I'm also pretty sure they live in these apartments for free.  If she doesn't like the arraignment, she should make like a bread truck and "haul buns" out of there.

Too early to tell I guess, but it seems to me that she is just more of the same. Hide from cameras, on phone all day, etc. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm seeing so far.

>:( >:( >:( No compañero, no estas equivocado, estas chicas tienen el movil cosido a la mano, ni para ir a mear lo sueltan, me cago en el hijoputa que invento los moviles. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Guest Ange_Gardien

Can anyone tell me what is rita saying now in the kitchen?

yes, she said verbatim, I hate guys who are subscribers in RLC, as they are perverse voyeurs and does not respect the privacy of individuals. That's what she said.

You mean a guy like yourself ???

Oui bien sur, je suis inclue, puisque je suis abonné

Too early to tell I guess, but it seems to me that she is just more of the same. Hide from cameras, on phone all day, etc. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'm seeing so far.

>:( >:( >:( No compañero, no estas equivocado, estas chicas tienen el movil cosido a la mano, ni para ir a mear lo sueltan, me cago en el hijoputa que invento los moviles. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

opino igual esa forma de vida agarrado a un mòvil es absurda e inutil

cuando la gente recapacite del tiempo que esa cosa les quitò a sus vidas serà tarde :(

Guest Ange_Gardien

She hid a 500 Euros ticket in his underwear, here's the proof

(Dirty Bin Link is No Longer Valid)