New Girl Milana

It seems that this girl is having better than Rita definitely Nora. I do not strange, Rita is more boring than a fly !

I don't think Rita is that boring, I think she is sad because she will be leaving soon plus I think it may be that time of the month for her and if it is, that's enough to make anyone sad!

It seems that this girl is having better than Rita definitely Nora. I do not strange, Rita is more boring than a fly !

I don't think Rita is that boring, I think she is sad because she will be leaving soon plus I think it may be that time of the month for her and if it is, that's enough to make anyone sad!

Anda ya! Por favor! Rita es lo más aburrido que he visto en mucho mucho tiempo en RLC.

maybe she will give her a massage  You are right to be skeptikal, the foot in the shadow doesn't match the one in the bath !

Jeez Luise! Does nobody here read further than the current page? I resolved this two pages ago. The shadow is of her right arm not her leg! When the light source is above you, your shadows reflect downward!