New Girl Milana

Guest Ange_Gardien

Milana is doint it , sh'es lying on her belly and with her right hand is making the sheets move and sometimes lets out a little cry---Hooray for her

lack of sleep is harmful to mental health, this is a truth, adding to this the frustration of not seeing his fantasies come true, we come to a frenzy, worthy to be called Delirium.

I have a good codec, I have a semi professional video station, I did not hear a groan from Milina, she coughed 2 times. Please, a little advice, open your windows, take a deep breath, and above all, go to sleep, you really need sleep.

For if you will continue and tomorrow you will see sex everywhere, in the street, in the subway, the baker, and also sex at the butcher.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 9:13 PM, Ange_Gardien said:

Milana is doint it , sh'es lying on her belly and with her right hand is making the sheets move and sometimes lets out a little cry---Hooray for her

lack of sleep is harmful to mental health, this is a truth, adding to this the frustration of not seeing his fantasies come true, we come to a frenzy, worthy to be called Delirium.

I have a good codec, I have a semi professional video station, I did not hear a groan from Milina, she coughed 2 times. Please, a little advice, open your windows, take a deep breath, and above all, go to sleep, you really need sleep.

For if you will continue and tomorrow you will see sex everywhere, in the street, in the subway, the baker, and also sex at the butcher.

So in other words Gaurdian Angel you're saying it's a false alarm and nothing happened? ::) ::)

If anything was going to happen between Nora and any of these girls it would have happened here.

And here........come to think of it whenever there is close to any girl on girl nudity action Nora is always involved,maybe she is not as bad as we thought,Please forgive me nora for being an asshole to you :) :)

Guest Ange_Gardien

Yes, I can confirm that, no it happened, and he who tell you otherwise, they must submit evidence the videos.

Yes, I can confirm that, no it happened, and he who tell you otherwise, they must submit evidence the videos.

I had my system recording at that time frame also and I saw nothing from Milana. I think a mistake was made. I just went back and reviewed 40 minutes of recording and nothing. It had to be a misinterpretation of what was happening. Sorry.

I lost power from a storm for a few minutes but nothing happening on mine either.Hands by head whole time. Right now though she is partially out from under the covers and I haven't seen that before.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎26 at 9:23 PM, euromike69 said:

So in other words Gaurdian Angel you're saying it's a false alarm and nothing happened? ::) ::)

you have a video of that rubdown between them??

If anything was going to happen between Nora and any of these girls it would have happened here.

And here........come to think of it whenever there is close to any girl on girl nudity action Nora is always involved,maybe she is not as bad as we thought,Please forgive me nora for being an asshole to you :) :)

you have a video of that rubdown between them??

LMAO, the way he constructed his post should have been a dead give-away. How can a person that is lying on the belly and rubbing the kitty make the sheets move?

Guest Ange_Gardien

LMAO, the way he constructed his post should have been a dead give-away. How can a person that is lying on the belly and rubbing the kitty make the sheets move?

From the moment when he is satisfied, he will not change his mind, he'll still watch the scene, and he will say: "If it did, since the mattress has a penis"