New Girl Milana

So where did Milana fly off to ?  A vacation, an appointment , home to Russia or a quickie in Madrid ??

( Not saying anything bad, so don't get all excited please. )

Just back from Paris, leading one guy, own room, no sex, gifts, moneys... The same as it was two days journey with Rita in Madrid to spend some time with clients(remember then she  said to Nora "no sex", got moneys just for being with). Don't believe her, ;)

So where did Milana fly off to ?  A vacation, an appointment , home to Russia or a quickie in Madrid ??

Just back from Paris, leading one guy, own room, no sex, gifts, moneys... The same as it was two days journey with Rita in Madrid to spend some time with clients(remember then she  said to Nora "no sex", got moneys just for being with). Don't believe her, ;)

How you know all that? Did you go with both Rita and Milana?

Please do everyone a favor and admit that you just made that up. It is not funny to destroy the reputations of people that you don't even know. How would you like someone to do that to you?

Well I dont think anything is happening in this apartment so I cancelled my premium :)

no way I am paying that much money just to see the cuddle ..

Cancelled mine as well, about 25 minutes ago.  Fuck RLC and their BS!!

Well at least you won't stress out (and in turn stress others out) over the RLC premium site issues anymore.  ;)