New Girl Milana

From what I've seen over the last few weeks, it anyone still doubts that Milana and this guy have true feelings for each other, they are fooling themselves. The affection they show toward each other is genuine in my eyes and they seem very good for each other.

From what I've seen over the last few weeks, it anyone still doubts that Milana and this guy have true feelings for each other, they are fooling themselves. The affection they show toward each other is genuine in my eyes and they seem very good for each other.

Perhaps they will move into  Veronica and Lucas' place. Would be nice to see them with their own apartment.

Perhaps they will move into  Veronica and Lucas' place. Would be nice to see them with their own apartment.

That would be great, but I don't think there's much chance of that. I'd love to be wrong, though.  ;D

What's the point of this relationship if she has to leave soon because of her visa

unless they agreed to short term relationship  ???

About the first time i heard Milana speak English was when Nora was going to have soup and got 2 bowls out and was going to give Milana some . Milana said wait in English and got a spoon out of the drawer , tasted the soup , wrinkled up her face  , said no i don't want .. i make mine . Not sure but i think she made herself a salad .

In all the times Nora and Kiko eat soup i have not seen what they put in it . By the face of Milana it must be really bland . I see a soup pot on the stove now .

I grew up in a rural farming area of Russian , Ukraine , Chek , Irish , English settlers and they were all good cooks . Even the second and third generation were good cooks , very tasty food .

Do you think Milana sits between two lovers?

It seems that then tonight they will have sex, already took it yesterday outside the apartment safe!

How do you know that >

They just had sex.