New Girl Milana

Yep Milana is really wasted.. The only place she should go is to bed.. But I hope this puts the "working girl" discussion to rest. They would not be drunk like that...

They are partyanimals and to be honest it looks quite embarassing when she tries to look sexy and dancing.. Looks more like a pregnant elephant trying to do a split..  :-\

Yep Milana is really wasted.. The only place she should go is to bed.. But I hope this puts the "working girl" discussion to rest. They would not be drunk like that...

They are partyanimals and to be honest it looks quite embarassing when she tries to look sexy and dancing.. Looks more like a pregnant elephant trying to do a split..  :-\

I am really getting concerned. I have never seen Milana anything close to this drunk before. If they do go out, I see a potential disaster. As you said, they shouldn't even be considering going anywhere in the state they're in. I'm worried about them.  :(

I am really getting concerned. I have never seen Milana anything close to this drunk before. If they do go out, I see a potential disaster. As you said, they shouldn't even be considering going anywhere in the state they're in. I'm worried about them.  :(

They got to learn sometime!!  I just wish Kamila would have made a better decision and stayed home!

les puedo dar un orientacion de lo que va a pasar si salen , por donde viven seguramente les roben el bolso mientras se la estan chupando a un pakistani que vende latas de cerveza por la playa eso en el mejor de los casos , igual se la follan dos moros contra un container de basura antes de robarles el bolso .

les puedo dar un orientacion de lo que va a pasar si salen , por donde viven seguramente les roben el bolso mientras se la estan chupando a un pakistani que vende latas de cerveza por la playa eso en el mejor de los casos , igual se la follan dos moros contra un container de basura antes de robarles el bolso .

si son un poco listas llamaran a un taxi , iran al soho o al opium , o alguna mierda de discoteca de esas y ligaran con dos tios y podremos verlos follar a los 4 juntos , eso estaria bien.

They got to learn sometime!!  I just wish Kamila would have made a better decision and stayed home!

Kamila hasn't even had a single drink today. She's perfectly sober. I don't think she realizes how drunk the other 2 are because she was up in her room talking on the phone when the other 2 were drinking another bottle of wine and getting to the point that they can barely stand up.

I hope Kamila realizes quickly and can do something to turn them around. This is really scary.

Unfortunately that's how shit happens when women get in that condition!  A friend of mine in my freshman year of college who happened to be a good looking girl, she got toasted at a beach party and was found raped and dead in the sand dunes the next morning.  I'm sure there is some kind of waiver that all the girls that participate with RLC have to sign so they're not held responsible.

Unfortunately that's how shit happens when women get in that condition!  A friend of mine in my freshman year of college who happened to be a good looking girl, she got toasted at a beach party and was found raped and dead in the sand dunes the next morning.  I'm sure there is some kind of waiver that all the girls that participate with RLC have to sign so they're not held responsible.

violada es un poco fuerte , pero te puedo asegurar , por que lo he visto con mis ojos , que cualquier pareja que se tumbe en la playa a follar o a dormir si estan borrachos mas todabia , son robados el 90 % de ellos , dinero, moviles ,pasaporte , targeta de credito , el bolso entero . en la playa o en cualquier macro fiesta de verano , tipo san fermines , las fallas , incluso si estan follando muchos aprovechan para tocar a la chica sin que se de cuenta pensando que es el novio el que la toca , eso es el pan nuestro de cada dia en este puto pais , los pillan y a los dos minutos estan en la calle otra vez , moros y rumanos los que mas .