Yes I am a fucking princess!

Guest Nora

It's actually Miss Barcelona Rusa, so she would be eligible. One or two of the other models who have entered are part of the same agency she works for, so it must be either down to her management/ organisational/ technical role or the fact that she is too old and married! If she is getting paid to do the sound then I guess that is worth more to her than winning a beauty competition.

A 'Miss' competition does not preclude married girls from entering!

I find it very interesting that there is such a big Russian community in Barcelona. Maybe Barcelona has become like the 'costa del crime' where British criminals would go to escape the police!!! Perhaps Putin doesn't know where Barcelona is!!!!!

Anyway, Nora stop hiding behind the scenes. Get out in front and show off that beautiful body!!!

Guest draine

Who is that? Nora? I see no resemblance. I dont think that she works something in public. Then they would have been found already after 1 week.

Guest NL Forever

Who is that? Nora? I see no resemblance. I dont think that she works something in public. Then they would have been found already after 1 week.

I think there is a network of people (personal friends and professional colleagues) around her who are aware of her situation and are involved in putting up a smoke screen. Don't forget, I know these things...  ;) ;D

Obviously, another member that doesn't bother to read any 'old' threads.