Maby RLC sent in Milana to be a Spy to Keep an eye on Nora aka ( The BuzzKiller). When she was on the couch waiting for Rita , She had a big grin on her face and  was Texting her Team of spy's . to let them know that she is in position now  when she gets her info from Rita she will be ready to move in on Nora. Aka (The Buzzkiller).

Maby RLC sent in Milana to be a Spy to Keep an eye on Nora aka ( The BuzzKiller). When she was on the couch waiting for Rita , She had a big grin on her face and  was Texting her Team of spy's . to let them know that she is in position now  when she gets her info from Rita she will be ready to move in on Nora. Aka (The Buzzkiller).

You're completely crazy. Why the hell do you think this fucking shit?

You should write those kinds of thoughts down and later you'll have great material for a fictional book. But, I really wish you wouldn't post them here where someone might read it and think it could be at least partially true. You hurt the girl's reputations by posting these kinds of musings. Thanks.

You should write those kinds of thoughts down and later you'll have great material for a fictional book. But, I really wish you wouldn't post them here where someone might read it and think it could be at least partially true. You hurt the girl's reputations by posting these kinds of musings. Thanks.

En serio os lo tomais así? Ha tenido gracia para mí, muy buena imaginación compañero.

I think everyone needs to chill a little over this.  It is clearly in fun. 

As the title suggests.

By the way did anyone notice if Rita know this girl when she first came?  It appeared she either knew had been talking to Nora.  Becase when she came home she got up and kissed her as if they somewhat know each other.

Wondering if maybe rita knew her at home and that is why she felt it was acceptable to lean on her while talking on the sofa. Otherwise seems a little bold for the first day meeting IMHO.

Guest Ange_Gardien

Background music: suspense, Nora attention is on the phone with the Russian Mafia, resident in Barcelona, Nora gives the orde, to kidnap the two girls tonight.

You are all witnesses to laugh ....

This is not funny, poor Nora, enjoy life, move closer to, forget the stories of household, you are young, you are the party. So please, let the fun begin, transform this apartment into a place of celebration, not a morgue hall.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Background music: suspense, Nora attention is on the phone with the Russian Mafia, resident in Barcelona, Nora gives the orde, to kidnap the two girls tonight.

You are all witnesses to laugh ....

This is not funny, poor Nora, enjoy life, move closer to, forget the stories of household, you are young, you are the party. So please, let the fun begin, transform this apartment into a place of celebration, not a morgue hall.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Que grandísima verdad!! Muy bueno compañero!

well if i affended any 1  to bad because it was done to be in fun . with all the complaining that has been goin on since the apartment first apeared , it is time to lighten things up around here .  we all need a good laugh from time to time . With the way the world is going today it has been bonkers. I am to kind hearted I don't like to argue or fight over dumb things . I have made alot of friends from other countries that have talked about thier country's problems and the best thing we all get along great. I am a true American I am a lover not a fighter. I do believe we can all get along and talk out our differences without the threats of war . Anger is not the way to go. we all bleed the same .      thank u..... Eaglewolf.                                                                                                                                                                       

well if i affended any 1  to bad because it was done to be in fun . with all the complaining that has been goin on since the apartment first apeared , it is time to lighten things up around here .  we all need a good laugh from time to time . With the way the world is going today it has been bonkers. I am to kind hearted I don't like to argue or fight over dumb things . I have made alot of friends from other countries that have talked about thier country's problems and the best thing we all get along great. I am a true American I am a lover not a fighter. I do believe we can all get along and talk out our differences without the threats of war . Anger is not the way to go. we all bleed the same .      thank u..... Eaglewolf.                                                                                                                                                                     

It says fun thread right on the title. I guess they missed that.  Some have no sense of humor.