Chortle Snort Shorts - a films and video thread

KarenKraft

The movie was called "Pink Flamingos".

Well one night I went to a party of sorts with my friend Dennis Manning.  It was being held at one of those silver Streamline trailers at this trailer park, which actually had two plastic pink flamingos close by the side door.

And for a while everything was fine as I sat towards the front of this thing, with my Scotch and a joint just talking to some guy when this other guy and this girl started to fuck in the back bedroom.

Well everyone except for myself all rushed towards the back to watch, and then the entire trailer just rose up like a rocket ship about to be launched.  It was thrilling!  Though some started to panic as they were knocked to the floor, and they had to actually crawl and claw their way back up this isle towards the front just to set this fucker back down again.

As for myself, why I was ready for take off, laughing so hard that tears went rolling down my cheeks.

I could only imagine what their neighbors next door while peeking out of their curtained windows must have thought. 

Anyway, the title of this movie, "Pink Flamingos" just reminded me of that time.

https://youtu.be/Oz_CNRQFS4s

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic