The Russia I never knew...

I have to say...thanks to this site and what I have learned about the Russian way of life...is nearly 180 degrees different from what I expected.  It has given me a new respect for Russian people in general.

You are not that much different then we here in the west are.  In fact I see a lot of the west in the shows you watch and the clothes you wear...which I assume must be items from recent tourism?

Anyway...not the backwards living hairy man beasts I was picturing as portrayed in much of the cold war era movies...

Much of the culture is taken from the west.  I'll go as far as saying many generation x-ers envy what we have in the US (as they should).  Look at the shirts they wear, posters on their walls, etc.  NOt to take anything away from their way of life, but until a foreigner has experienced the "west's" way of life, their quality of life is lacking.

I have to say...thanks to this site and what I have learned about the Russian way of life...is nearly 180 degrees different from what I expected.  It has given me a new respect for Russian people in general.

You are not that much different then we here in the west are.  In fact I see a lot of the west in the shows you watch and the clothes you wear...which I assume must be items from recent tourism?

Anyway...not the backwards living hairy man beasts I was picturing as portrayed in much of the cold war era movies...

Much of the culture is taken from the west.  I'll go as far as saying many generation x-ers envy what we have in the US (as they should).  Look at the shirts they wear, posters on their walls, etc.  NOt to take anything away from their way of life, but until a foreigner has experienced the "west's" way of life, their quality of life is lacking.

Por eso estas aquí viendo mujeres rusas y cascandotela como un mono! Anda ya! Sabes lo que dicen en mi país? Un patriota, un idiota!

I have noticed some differences and they make me curious. 

Bathing habits are completely different.  I would say in the US most people shower every morning before they get dressed.

I don't recognize much of the food that they eat.  This might be in large part to the different containers that are used.

Seems like most of the men (All) have a habit of pulling out to cum...so that makes me wonder about birth control used.  Paul is even so paranoid about it that he fails to perform for Leora at all. 

Hair style for girls trends to very long...but it is not washed everyday. 

Clothes washing is not every time a garment is worn.  They are home a lot and up all hours of the night.  I am assuming that is because they are paid by RLC and have light jobs or education schedules as a result.  Life styles in general are just curious to me.

Life styles in general are just curious to me.

Well, I'm not exactly from Russia, but I live in a country that used to be under the influence of Soviet Union, so if you want to ask anything about our life styles, ask. I might learn something new as well, as I've never been to the States.