zoya's painting

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man she has done a beautiful job on the painting . She is a very talented artist .Great job Zoya.

A "Paint by numbers" deal from the pots of paint she is using, but certainly reminiscent of the work of legendary and late Bob Ross.

man she has done a beautiful job on the painting . She is a very talented artist .Great job Zoya.

A "Paint by numbers" deal from the pots of paint she is using, but certainly reminiscent of the work of legendary and late Bob Ross.

uhh... apparently  you weren't watching  her paint the entire thing  on a blank white canvas like the rest of us were.

If I were able to paint like Zoya does I would be very pleased!  She was certainly very quick and made only minor changes as she went along. Perhaps she is an art student and it is a project or will the painting find its place in the apartment?

I note that she was much inspired by Pink Floyd - quite surprising for someone of her age!

If I were able to paint like Zoya does I would be very pleased!  She was certainly very quick and made only minor changes as she went along. Perhaps she is an art student and it is a project or will the painting find its place in the apartment?

I note that she was much inspired by Pink Floyd - quite surprising for someone of her age!

Yeah I really enjoyed watching her paint last night, and I got to listen to one of my favorite albums as a soundtrack!  The painting came out great, I hope she keeps doing them.

Pink Floyd pleases all ages... from those of us who came before their great music began to those that have yet to be born...

Yes, I am a Pink Floyd fan... and it was wonderful to watch her... while listening to my favorite music.    :)

Pink Floyd pleases all ages... from those of us who came before their great music began to those that have yet to be born...

Yes, I am a Pink Floyd fan... and it was wonderful to watch her... while listening to my favorite music.    :)

Pink Floyd are just the best!

I've never met anyone who don't like Pink Floyd.

A few evening ago, I saw her using her tablet while she was painting. She would look at the tablet closely and it looked like she was copying what was on the tablet. So this painting is probably not her own original work. She is probably copying somebody's painting.

A few evening ago, I saw her using her tablet while she was painting. She would look at the tablet closely and it looked like she was copying what was on the tablet. So this painting is probably not her own original work. She is probably copying somebody's painting.

Or maybe she was just watching a cartoon while she was painting..., we will never know.

I understand why one might think it an original painting, but I do the same as she might have done and coated a matte white over the picture so the  trace lines are just visible to the viewer. This reduces the "paint by numbers" look. You will have observed she started in the upper left hand corner and worked her way across then down the image. Genuine artists, which I do not count myself start in the centre of the painting creating the lightest colours and working out to the darkest colours. I initially thought she was doing a "Bob Ross" copy, but the corner down to bottom approach was not his style. (You can see this in his "Joy of Painting" You- tube videos. Not trying to start a flame war here but just saying, after all I like her arse too!