zoya's painting

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant make much out of the sketch so far but it looks like ET rising from The Black Lagoon.

Soon find out in the next day or two what the masterpiece should be.

By what she did with the first picture.She's a great artist.

This new painting is so very different from the first one that she must be getting her ideas from somebody else. Had both of these been her own original works, they would have shown some similar style or theme, but these have nothing in common. It will be interesting to see how this second painting develops.

This new painting is so very different from the first one that she must be getting her ideas from somebody else. Had both of these been her own original works, they would have shown some similar style or theme, but these have nothing in common. It will be interesting to see how this second painting develops.

that don't mean anything. I paint and not one is even close. one time I was a light house the next time it was a naked women on a black canvas. the next time was a rusted old truck I saw out in a pastor a few months before. 

a painter does seem to stay in one little group but sometimes things just pop into your head and you have to just put it on paper no matter what it is.

that don't mean anything. I paint and not one is even close. one time I was a light house the next time it was a naked women on a black canvas. the next time was a rusted old truck I saw out in a pastor a few months before. 

a painter does seem to stay in one little group but sometimes things just pop into your head and you have to just put it on paper no matter what it is.

Je pense que cette nouvelle peinture a avoir avec les femmes battu,on dirai que c´est son portrait qui reçoit un coup de poing de lev non sur sa joue droite , une sainte femme innocente qui reçoit un coup de poing !!  :-[

• 3 months later...

I really like her landscape pic hidden at the back of the stack there, the new one looks interesting too. I hope she makes a site someday to sell her work on.

I'm not an art expert, but I think she's really got some talent. All of her paintings are quite different style-wise too - at least from what I can remember before the earlier ones got hidden by overlapping them against the wall.

I understand why one might think it an original painting, but I do the same as she might have done and coated a matte white over the picture so the  trace lines are just visible to the viewer. This reduces the "paint by numbers" look. You will have observed she started in the upper left hand corner and worked her way across then down the image.

Exactly right ......first take a pic on tablet/camera etc for future refernce , maybe even print it out , then coat the canvas with matt white to almost cover over the childish thick black lines and numbers.......then use the pic you took on camera to copy from............a kid of 5 can do a paint-by-numbers, but to make it look good you have to use this technique............

anyways , all things look good on camera until you get up close so we will never know.

Exactly right ......first take a pic on tablet/camera etc for future refernce , maybe even print it out , then coat the canvas with matt white to almost cover over the childish thick black lines and numbers.......then use the pic you took on camera to copy from............a kid of 5 can do a paint-by-numbers, but to make it look good you have to use this technique............

anyways , all things look good on camera until you get up close so we will never know.

Simply she well is able to draw. That's all. At first she draws sketches, transfers them to a canvas, or draws a pattern on a canvas a pencil, and then paints over everything. She draws not oil paints, but other paint therefore begins with one corner. I observe long ago, these are its original drawings.

As soon as someone draws originally, at once all want to tell that it copies that it is simple. Bla bla bla