Boycott this apartment

Guest Rodney_X

Boycott? While I can understand not getting the "goods" stop paying for something you don't like. This apt. will never be what you want it to be. You have a two girl rotation and one steady who has a man. The girl with the man will obviously be comfortable doing lots, especially a veteran of RLC. Girls living there for 30-60 days have to grow into it. BTW they cant invite their real boyfriends over who probably live in Russia. Stop blaming the girls and stop paying for what your not satisfied with as a product. There are other apts. I am not paying right now, but that doesn't mean I wont start back if it looks like the product is worth it. Sometimes it is sometimes its not. I promise you save your self a few hundred and take a break

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boycott? While I can understand not getting the "goods" stop paying for something you don't like. This apt. will never be what you want it to be. You have a two girl rotation and one steady who has a man. The girl with the man will obviously be comfortable doing lots, especially a veteran of RLC. Girls living there for 30-60 days have to grow into it. BTW they cant invite their real boyfriends over who probably live in Russia. Stop blaming the girls and stop paying for what your not satisfied with as a product. There are other apts. I am not paying right now, but that doesn't mean I wont start back if it looks like the product is worth it. Sometimes it is sometimes its not. I promise you save your self a few hundred and take a break

Stop blaming the girls?? They are the one's hiding from the cameras.  And why should I cancel my membership because 1 of 12 apartments is not operating like a true real life voyeur site?

Consumers have every right to complain if they are not receiving a product as advertised, as it's been said by others above.

I'm not advocating boycotting, but the blame lies squarely on the girls and RLC should step up and rectify the issue in this "Premium" apartment.

Stop blaming the girls?? They are the one's hiding from the cameras.  And why should I cancel my membership because 1 of 12 apartments is not operating like a true real life voyeur site?

Consumers have every right to complain if they are not receiving a product as advertised, as it's been said by others above.

I'm not advocating boycotting, but the blame lies squarely on the girls and RLC should step up and rectify the issue in this "Premium" apartment.

To throw my .02 cents in here ..... I do agree (and am somewhat disappointed) that some of these girls hide to some extent.  But I have always looked at this apartment from the first time it showed up, as if these are real girls coming to temporarily live in an apartment with cameras.  Now, unless they are actresses I assume that the cameras do take some getting used to.  They certainly would for me!  Even if I was expecting them. 

Most of us knew Nora from before, but the other girls were what I thought made it different. Nora doesn't seem to care about anything and lives pretty much as if the cameras are not there.  But the girls that transition in and out are not always initially as comfortable.  It does not make it less real life to me for girls in this situation. 

I agree people in real life do not hide to change clothes.  But, in the rest of the apartments they don't do this - not at least after they get used to the cameras.  This apartment however, the girls may or may not get used to them.  It does not mean it is not a real reaction from them.

I guess RLC could require they behave a certain way around the cameras and I would be fine with that. That would then be a requirement to stay.  But my guess is they let them see how they like it for themselves knowing that sooner or later most will open up.  This at least is how I have rationalized it in my mind.

It almost becomes a game to see how they give in to the cameras being there.  Some of the girls have been great and others not too good.  To me their hiding does not make it any less voyeur - although it can be frustrating at times.

Overall - I do tend to like the concept - apparently more that many here.

To throw my .02 cents in here ..... I do agree (and am somewhat disappointed) that some of these girls hide to some extent.  But I have always looked at this apartment from the first time it showed up, as if these are real girls coming to temporarily live in an apartment with cameras.  Now, unless they are actresses I assume that the cameras do take some getting used to.  They certainly would for me!  Even if I was expecting them. 

Most of us knew Nora from before, but the other girls were what I thought made it different. Nora doesn't seem to care about anything and lives pretty much as if the cameras are not there.  But the girls that transition in and out are not always initially as comfortable.  It does not make it less real life to me for girls in this situation. 

I agree people in real life do not hide to change clothes.  But, in the rest of the apartments they don't do this - not at least after they get used to the cameras.  This apartment however, the girls may or may not get used to them.  It does not mean it is not a real reaction from them.

I guess RLC could require they behave a certain way around the cameras and I would be fine with that. That would then be a requirement to stay.  But my guess is they let them see how they like it for themselves knowing that sooner or later most will open up.  This at least is how I have rationalized it in my mind.

It almost becomes a game to see how they give in to the cameras being there.  Some of the girls have been great and others not too good.  To me their hiding does not make it any less voyeur - although it can be frustrating at times.

Overall - I do tend to like the concept - apparently more that many here.

Well written and I fully agree with you!

You are not an RLC undercover agent are you? (joking) ;)

Well written and I fully agree with you!

You are not an RLC undercover agent are you? (joking) ;)

No - but if I were with RLC - trust me - I would find some english speaking people to populate some apartments.

If these girls do nothing this evening, will not do anything, because they are very horny after drinking wine, see how weak spots fucked on tv and then listening to a radio program of live sex!

Obviously these girls know what they are getting into when they sign up for the apartment.  Recently, one of the girls in this apartment was heard stating how she hated the perverse voyeurs and the cams.  It is my opinion that if they hate the voyeurs they ought not to be in the apartment.  If you go to your local  strip club and one of the prettiest dancers  announces how much she hates the perverse voyeurs in here; she would quickly be sacked!

I mean, everyone watching and paying to watch these ladies is a voyeur or has some voyeuristic tendencies. If the ladies cannot or will cater to that demand or at least not try to subvert the view, I'm sure they can find other accommodations that are more suited to their modest feelings.

Furthermore, I could really care less if they are moving on in 30 days, 60 days, or 2 weeks, the site advertises viewing in real life and to deliberately hide from the cams or sneer at the cams and then hide is not real life.  At least not in my country or in my neighborhood. If I wanted to be rejected or dismissed as a pervert, I'm sure I could have that done for free and not $45 a month. 

Obviously these girls know what they are getting into when they sign up for the apartment.  Recently, one of the girls in this apartment was heard stating how she hated the perverse voyeurs and the cams.  It is my opinion that if they hate the voyeurs they ought not to be in the apartment.  If you go to your local  strip club and one of the prettiest dancers  announces how much she hates the perverse voyeurs in here; she would quickly be sacked!

I mean, everyone watching and paying to watch these ladies is a voyeur or has some voyeuristic tendencies. If the ladies cannot or will cater to that demand or at least not try to subvert the view, I'm sure they can find other accommodations that are more suited to their modest feelings.

Furthermore, I could really care less if they are moving on in 30 days, 60 days, or 2 weeks, the site advertises viewing in real life and to deliberately hide from the cams or sneer at the cams and then hide is not real life.  At least not in my country or in my neighborhood. If I wanted to be rejected or dismissed as a pervert, I'm sure I could have that done for free and not $45 a month.

I am not sure where or who posted that they said "she hated the perverse voyeurs and the cams". Especially from someone credible interpreting, since I did not see that posted.  If it did happen then I agree with you regarding them judging us.

Clearly RLC should make sure that they clearly understand what they are getting into. And they should be smart enough to know when to shut up in front of the cameras.

I understand that they may be creeped out about it (most people would be disturbed) - but at least talk about it away from the cameras.  I just find it hard to believe that RLC does not prep them for  this especially since they will be living here in this situation - at least from a business standpoint.  It only seems reasonable.  Now to be honest they are not very old or mature .... so I could see them agreeing only to find it to be more than they expected. 

Again I did not hear about that statement being creeped out by us (my interpretation) so I am somewhat surprised if true.

It really would be nice if someone from RLC would contribute to this board every now and again. 

I am not sure where or who posted that they said "she hated the perverse voyeurs and the cams". Especially from someone credible interpreting, since I did not see that posted.  If it did happen then I agree with you regarding them judging us.

Clearly RLC should make sure that they clearly understand what they are getting into. And they should be smart enough to know when to shut up in front of the cameras.

I understand that they may be creeped out about it (most people would be disturbed) - but at least talk about it away from the cameras.  I just find it hard to believe that RLC does not prep them for  this especially since they will be living here in this situation - at least from a business standpoint.  It only seems reasonable.  Now to be honest they are not very old or mature .... so I could see them agreeing only to find it to be more than they expected. 

Again I did not hear about that statement being creeped out by us (my interpretation) so I am somewhat surprised if true.

It really would be nice if someone from RLC would contribute to this board every now and again.

It was NEVER said by any of the girls. It was a poster here who did it as a joke and some others read it, believed it and started passing it around as truth. This is what irks me.

If someone wants to joke around by making up things the girls say or do, that's fine. In fact, it could help people to calm down when they're pissed. But, they should clearly state at the end of the post that it was in fact a joke. The girls don't deserve being accused of things that never occurred.

BOOKMASTER ... there are lies , BS and assumptions told on here as truth .  When others believe it , get mad , expand it and turn it into a rant that's not a joke . As you say it should be stated as being an untruth to avoid having some believe it .