Boycott this apartment

Guest Rodney_X

BOOKMASTER ... there are lies , BS and assumptions told on here as truth .  When others believe it , get mad , expand it and turn it into a rant that's not a joke . As you say it should be stated as being an untruth to avoid having some believe it .

I do point it out when I see it, but I didn't start a new post in the rant section because it didn't seem that too many people bother to read it. I'll try it in the future and see if it helps. Thanks.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously these girls know what they are getting into when they sign up for the apartment.  Recently, one of the girls in this apartment was heard stating how she hated the perverse voyeurs and the cams.  It is my opinion that if they hate the voyeurs they ought not to be in the apartment.  If you go to your local  strip club and one of the prettiest dancers  announces how much she hates the perverse voyeurs in here; she would quickly be sacked!

I mean, everyone watching and paying to watch these ladies is a voyeur or has some voyeuristic tendencies. If the ladies cannot or will cater to that demand or at least not try to subvert the view, I'm sure they can find other accommodations that are more suited to their modest feelings.

Furthermore, I could really care less if they are moving on in 30 days, 60 days, or 2 weeks, the site advertises viewing in real life and to deliberately hide from the cams or sneer at the cams and then hide is not real life.  At least not in my country or in my neighborhood. If I wanted to be rejected or dismissed as a pervert, I'm sure I could have that done for free and not $45 a month.

I am not sure where or who posted that they said "she hated the perverse voyeurs and the cams". Especially from someone credible interpreting, since I did not see that posted.  If it did happen then I agree with you regarding them judging us.

Clearly RLC should make sure that they clearly understand what they are getting into. And they should be smart enough to know when to shut up in front of the cameras.

I understand that they may be creeped out about it (most people would be disturbed) - but at least talk about it away from the cameras.  I just find it hard to believe that RLC does not prep them for  this especially since they will be living here in this situation - at least from a business standpoint.  It only seems reasonable.  Now to be honest they are not very old or mature .... so I could see them agreeing only to find it to be more than they expected. 

Again I did not hear about that statement being creeped out by us (my interpretation) so I am somewhat surprised if true.

It really would be nice if someone from RLC would contribute to this board every now and again.

It was NEVER said by any of the girls. It was a poster here who did it as a joke and some others read it, believed it and started passing it around as truth. This is what irks me.

If someone wants to joke around by making up things the girls say or do, that's fine. In fact, it could help people to calm down when they're pissed. But, they should clearly state at the end of the post that it was in fact a joke. The girls don't deserve being accused of things that never occurred.

the member who posted it, apologized and explained that this was clearly a joke !!! no rlc girl never said that !!!!

I'm a bit surprised by Rita. She was becoming quite a tease, but it seems all gone now.

As one can expect that these girls read the forums, maybe we should be more careful in judging the girls. Some comments here are not very encouraging for them, to say the least. Those who don't know how to treat girls, should consider to be more careful I think.

Meanwhile I've cancelled my subscription. I just don't like to be treated this way as a customer. I imagine RLC and these girls laughing as they take our money, and I don't want to be part of this any longer.

I'm a bit surprised by Rita. She was becoming quite a tease, but it seems all gone now.

As one can expect that these girls read the forums, maybe we should be more careful in judging the girls. Some comments here are not very encouraging for them, to say the least. Those who don't know how to treat girls, should consider to be more careful I think.

Meanwhile I've cancelled my subscription. I just don't like to be treated this way as a customer. I imagine RLC and these girls laughing as they take our money, and I don't want to be part of this any longer.

Here nobody wants to hear the truth. I have often written that the Postings and photos of some users partial responsibility are in the behaviour of the girls. The only answer are unlikes which make no difference to me, however. As long as a few idiots insult the girls, her bodies ridiculous make, (see Jenny , Mia ), the girls will withdraw. I have written already once if the behaviour does not change in CC , is the setting of the Wohnugen . There the presenters are demanded. In no forum in I take part, such Postings may remain on-line.

I did not see the post in which the poster apologized for posting the comment re. perverse voyeurs and cams.  If this was a fake post, I sincerely apologize for propagating a false statement.  Could the reader(s) please refer me to the post where the apology is made?  I have hunted for it and could not find same. 

That being said,I stand by rest of my post.  The site is a voyeuristic site and necessarily calls for a bit of exhibitionism if you will. It is advertised as same and for $45 a month,the viewers should expect and should receive same.  Moreover, why should I drop the site because I am unhappy with the actions of two girls. If I buy a car and the visor light does not work, should I return the whole car or should I ask for a repair?  Your statement reminds me of an old, tired Tea Party quote spewed out when someone complains about our government here in the US.  If'n ya don't like it leave!"  Absolutes seldom address or correct a problem.