Screen Recording

john26doe

Hello to all.

I would come straight to the point and put forth my question.

I would like to record screens whenever i can so as to make videos.

I would like to know our preferences and suggestions for the 'bet free screen recorder' available.

I have used camstudio before, but i believe there are better softwares out there.

Any suggestions?

Please feel free to include your opinions regarding the software you suggest.

Thanks a lot already!! :)

Hello to all.

I would come straight to the point and put forth my question.

I would like to record screens whenever i can so as to make videos.

I would like to know our preferences and suggestions for the 'bet free screen recorder' available.

I have used camstudio before, but i believe there are better softwares out there.

Any suggestions?

Please feel free to include your opinions regarding the software you suggest.

Thanks a lot already!! :)

http://dirtybin.com/5VV    I use Debut Video Capture. It also does screenshots.

I put it in a zip file and it has a key generator to register the software to full version if you should want to use it.

Guest Kloun

Not the best for sure but I use Screencast-O-Matic for all types of live stream captures. It's easy to use. No sound on the freeware version, I don't think. You only get to record 15 minutes on the free version. You have to save it to a file before you can use it again and that takes a long time.

There is a paid version that does more things.

Tried a few and Bandicam is the one I settled in on. Ended up buying it. The free version will only record 10 minutes at the time though. Used Ocam and was good free recorder until last update and it sends you to its home screen when you exit it. Hope that helps.

Tried a few and Bandicam is the one I settled in on. Ended up buying it. The free version will only record 10 minutes at the time though. Used Ocam and was good free recorder until last update and it sends you to its home screen when you exit it. Hope that helps.

I also think Bandicam has a watermark embedded on the top of the screen on the free version.

I'll have to go to BitTorrent and find me a full version and try that one out. The one I use Debut is fine but it takes a bit of setting up to get the setting needed and then when Ccleaner runs it seems to remove the settings back to default every time which is a bit of a pain in the ass.

You are right I forgot about the the watermark  which is the logo if I remember correctly. That is the only thing that is different from the full version besides the time limit so you get all the bells and whistles to play with on the free one too.

You are right I forgot about the the watermark  which is the logo if I remember correctly. That is the only thing that is different from the full version besides the time limit so you get all the bells and whistles to play with on the free one too.

On the full version the watermark should be able to removed in the settings.

I use Replay Video Capture version 7. I like it for the fact that it will screen record in the background letting you do other things on your computer. There are lots of settings though it's not for the computer illiterate.

It's not free but those of you can,will be able to find a copy. Another I have used is Camtasia you can aslo do editing of movies but it does not record in the background like Replay. I use Movai or Cyberlink for movie editing.

hey guys! thanks a lot for your suggestions.

i've started to use bandicam and find it pretty simple and upto the requirements.

i am amazed how long videos too have small size, unlike camstudio which used to give GBs of file for small time recordings.

got leora masturbating from 2 days ago and hall angle of adriana apt from same day. would up them soon!

Thank a lot again!

• 1 month later...

I also think Bandicam has a watermark embedded on the top of the screen on the free version.

I'll have to go to BitTorrent and find me a full version and try that one out. The one I use Debut is fine but it takes a bit of setting up to get the setting needed and then when Ccleaner runs it seems to remove the settings back to default every time which is a bit of a pain in the ass.

In Ccleaner have you tried to go to cleaner, there should be 2 tabs windows and Applications. If you go to applications tab and uncheck Debut it should fix the problem.