Rita and Milana

Guest Doct19

Rita does everything to prevent Miliana to go in his room. She will keep her on the sofa until 4 am, as long as you continue to look subscribers Cam 2, they do not go up to their room.

Rita does not want Kamilia 2 may be she thinks Miliana masturbates in bed

Rita does everything to prevent Miliana to go in his room. She will keep her on the sofa until 4 am, as long as you continue to look subscribers Cam 2, they do not go up to their room.

Actually Rita asked Milana several times if she wanted to go to sleep. Milana said no. So Rita is staying also. If you don't know something, don't invent stories in your mind and post here wrongfull information.

Guest Doct19

Actually Rita asked Milana several times if she wanted to go to sleep. Milana said no. So Rita is staying also. If you don't know something, don't invent stories in your mind and post here wrongfull information.

I'm sorry,

I'm not looking for excuses, not understanding the language, sometimes pushes us to imagine things.

You're in luck, apparently, you understand the Russian language !!!

I'd like to know what kind of modeling the girls do. Every so often, you will see one or more of them wearing way too much makeup and lipstick that is a sickening bright red. Today, I see that both Milana and Rita have it on. It was the same way with Monica and Kamila and Jenny and others.

I've haven't noticed whether they put in on themselves or whether a makeup artist has done it while at a photo session or some type of audition. But, for my tastes, it makes them look like hookers. I think they look so much better when they just have their normal makeup (or no makeup) on.

I'd like to know what kind of modeling the girls do. Every so often, you will see one or more of them wearing way too much makeup and lipstick that is a sickening bright red. Today, I see that both Milana and Rita have it on. It was the same way with Monica and Kamila and Jenny and others.

I've haven't noticed whether they put in on themselves or whether a makeup artist has done it while at a photo session or some type of audition. But, for my tastes, it makes them look like hookers. I think they look so much better when they just have their normal makeup (or no makeup) on.

eh eh !!! you're not the only one to ask you questions !!! one thing is certain Friday night in barcelona, milana does not come out for a photo shoot !!!! ::)