Who's sorry now !!!???

Guest AKA:norafan77

Milana and Nora getting ready to go out together, Rita is left at home ( hmmmm and maybe feeling the cold ) and getting a taste of what that feels like ! However, in the interests of the avid viewer....Nora and Milana's budding relationship gives us a chance of hope.......could this be the one, the night ? Nora nearly cracked it with Kamila, and so.........well a guy can wish. Can't he ? Hope I can stay awake till they get back.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milana and Nora getting ready to go out together, Rita is left at home ( hmmmm and maybe feeling the cold ) and getting a taste of what that feels like ! However, in the interests of the avid viewer....Nora and Milana's budding relationship gives us a chance of hope.......could this be the one, the night ? Nora nearly cracked it with Kamila, and so.........well a guy can wish. Can't he ? Hope I can stay awake till they get back.

I'm not going to lie, I would love to see them get together!  If it happens it would be great and if it doesn't...oh well, the anticipation is something of it's own!!

Sorry, but I have trouble understanding why whenever some here see 2 girls together, they think they will have lesbian sex?! :o :-\ ???

Recuerdo cuando entraron las chicas por primera vez en este apartamento y en la misma habitacion Lilu y Sophie, rapidamente la imaginacion se disparo.Aqui vamos muy deprisa creo yo.

Sorry, but I have trouble understanding why whenever some here see 2 girls together, they think they will have lesbian sex?! :o :-\ ???

You have trouble understanding. Well Grasshopper, this is a VOYEUR site ! Looking, wishing and hoping are the staple diet. It's what keeps one going amidst all the hiding from cams, looking at phones, sleeping and more sleeping....and did I mention LOOKING AT PHONES !!!!

You have trouble understanding. Well Grasshopper, this is a VOYEUR site ! Looking, wishing and hoping are the staple diet. It's what keeps one going amidst all the hiding from cams, looking at phones, sleeping and more sleeping....and did I mention LOOKING AT PHONES !!!!

expectancy is suitable for beginners, who don't know much about the characters of the novel! my hope to me, is that they bring back guys, not that they are lesbians together! :(

expectancy is suitable for beginners, who don't know much about the characters of the novel! my hope to me, is that they bring back guys, not that they are lesbians together! :(

Or that Rita has not come because it is waiting for some guy to fuck him in the apartment, although I think it's unlikely too.

Empiezas bien novato