The Truth About This Apartment

I really don't know what to think, but would a nice girl with principles accept to live in an apt. with cameras everywhere make love and masturbate in front of those cameras knowing that everything she does COULD AFFECT  HER FUTURE CARREER?  I repeat A nice girl with principles and a head on her shoulder. So tell me what kind of girl accept those conditions ?  Nice girls ? I doubt it very much.  But that's only my opinion.

Guest Doct19

I'm sure that RLC have a strict way to select the girl who enter in RLC appartment. If the website really exist it must be not really difficult for RLC to find this website and the girls must have been kicked out of this appartment since a long time.

Stop Kzsjzk ... if not I will reveal your identity ... Strange, you are active in my post .... how come? you did it do?

I will reveal to you tonight .... wait a few minutes or hours ...

your game will not last long little

Do not worry my little .... you are losing your control .... besides Nora also .....

Useful point ... I do not question RLC ... a great team

I challenge the misuse of rules of RLC, a tenant called "Nora" to its advantage by using illegal means.

Second precision, I do not question the two daughters involved, for me personally, they are victims.

Third accurately I am not RLC member since leaving Katia

Kzsj ..... I am a native of the Raval district in Barcelona ..... it tells you a few things?

Tu as parfaitement raison, elle caches très bien son jeu.

If these things were true, I have to ask why is Rita still in the apartment? Nora would obviously want her out so she can get a girl in who would make her money, Surely Rita would be the last girl she would want going on any kind of date for her, If Rita played up it could hurt her so-called business.

The guy who made these comments doesn't even speak Russian so how does he know what Miliana said to Rita?

Ok..........let's just put this thread to sleep.  We will all find out the truth sooner or later !

If that original source was just dreaming,  I will apologize !

Slider_69

THe best way to close this discussion is to ask the guy who was at the origin of this discussion for the adress of the supposed website. Now you know what you have to do.

Your right---I have just PM'd the originator of the comment.  If he answers, I will inform !

2:00PM EDT on May 30.  Slider_69

slider, what has occurred to you without opening actual proofs for these Thread and committing an immense call murder of Nora and the Girls . Like a small bell-boy, \"Hurrah, I know what\". Is to be apologised afterwards too late, the accusations become the self-running. Proofs, or are quiet. There are enough idiots in the forum who believe immediately every nonsense.

I PM'd  the guy, but he has been OFFLINE all day. Will Let you know when and if I hear from him.
  • Upvote 1

Ok..........let's just put this thread to sleep.  We will all find out the truth sooner or later !

If that original source was just dreaming,  I will apologize !

Slider_69

THe best way to close this discussion is to ask the guy who was at the origin of this discussion for the adress of the supposed website. Now you know what you have to do.

Your right---I have just PM'd the originator of the comment.  If he answers, I will inform !

2:00PM EDT on May 30.  Slider_69

slider, what has occurred to you without opening actual proofs for these Thread and committing an immense call murder of Nora and the Girls . Like a small bell-boy, \"Hurrah, I know what\". Is to be apologised afterwards too late, the accusations become the self-running. Proofs, or are quiet. There are enough idiots in the forum who believe immediately every nonsense.

I PM'd  the guy, but he has been OFFLINE all day. Will Let you know when and if I hear from him.

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK ALREADY,,,,ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Doct19

If these things were true, I have to ask why is Rita still in the apartment? Nora would obviously want her out so she can get a girl in who would make her money, Surely Rita would be the last girl she would want going on any kind of date for her, If Rita played up it could hurt her so-called business.

The guy who made these comments doesn't even speak Russian so how does he know what Miliana said to Rita?

I'm not on the site RLC 24/24, and of course I do not speak Russian,

The problem in the middle Nora talks a lot, it is pride in what she does and the information come to me as well.

Please, I'm not fan of RLC, I respect the team of RLC, as it is a professional team, I admire them, I myself am an entrepreneur in the area of the web.

Rita or about the other girls, she signed a contract with RLC, not knowing that there's a trap in the apartment N & K .... is not it Kzsj ... or are you I do see more

I'm sure that RLC h ave a strict way to select the girl who enter in RLC appartment. If the website really exist it must be not really difficult for RLC to find this website and the girls must have been kicked out of this appartment since a long time.

Stop Kzsjzk ... if not I will reveal your identity ... Strange, you are active in my post .... how come? you did it do?

my identity ??? if you want you can do  ;D I wonder what you want to say exactly