The Truth About This Apartment

There is definitely something going on with this apartment, did any of you see Nora get up and get her appointment book, put her robe on, and meet Milana out in the hall upstairs to give it to her?  Then Nora goes back in her room and Milana goes in the F@##@$ hidden room with the appointment book!!  There is, whether any of you want to admit it or not, some kind of secret brothel/prostitution thing going on with this apartment. I wish RLC would do away with this apartment or put it back to how it used to be!!

Wow you are right on it there. Yup something is going on. Let me try to dumb it down for ya. Milana borrowed Nora's phonebook. She wanted to rebook her flight. Nora's book contained the phone numbers. Yes some people still use phone books. She went to the "secret" room (the one everyone knows about) and changed it.  Why so secret? Just to piss you off or because she needed to supply personal information that would be prudent to keep private. Sorry to burst your bubble of mystery. How do I know this? Simple I heard her discussion with her BF in english. I know understanding the language takes all the fun out of it. By the way. Wednesday........that's all I will say.

wow !!! thank you for your answer !!! I find it incredible that the guy reduce every little trivial everyday gestures, to a proof of prostitution !!! there really are people who have problems here !!!!

There is definitely something going on with this apartment, did any of you see Nora get up and get her appointment book, put her robe on, and meet Milana out in the hall upstairs to give it to her?  Then Nora goes back in her room and Milana goes in the F@##@$ hidden room with the appointment book!!  There is, whether any of you want to admit it or not, some kind of secret brothel/prostitution thing going on with this apartment. I wish RLC would do away with this apartment or put it back to how it used to be!!

It is anyway a little bit off with you. Why do you not go to the police? Why do you make no announcement? Too cowardly? Because everything arises from your ill imagination? Do you really believe the website is not known to the police? If you know the website small schemer, it knows the police for a long time. and the website is still on-line. I do not know so why to myself here many idiots detain. The image of the Girls destroy, in it are her world champion, otherwise only small loose.

It is anyway a little bit off with you. Why do you not go to the police? Why do you make no announcement? Too cowardly? Because everything arises from your ill imagination? Do you really believe the website is not known to the police? If you know the website small schemer, it knows the police for a long time. and the website is still on-line. I do not know so why to myself here many idiots detain. The image of the Girls destroy, in it are her world champion, otherwise only small loose.

and I allow me to add one thing these girls are photo models !!! nothing else !!! If you don't believe, free to you, but stop your delusions and fantasies free and without proof! If I say this, is because I know a little more about these girls, as most Members here! >:(

and I allow me to add one thing these girls are photo models !!! nothing else !!! If you don't believe, free to you, but stop your delusions and fantasies free and without proof! If I say this, is because I know a little more about these girls, as most Members here! >:(

It has definitely changed my way of thinking about the new girls. Long ago I had suspicions and doubts about the real work of some of the girls, but it was not right. No doubt they are girls working in the world of amateur modeling, some with more projection of future than others, but this is because it is just like the real world. We are young and we want to work, but also want to enjoy and this is the way in which these girls live. There is nothing wrong with knowing a chic @ in another country and enjoy sex, I think that we have done all over the world! What is true is that the girls in each country are different, some easier to conquer and some a little more difficult. This is the true story of these girls. Forget of prostitution, this is not the case!