Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

Well it's not that big of a loss, i mean seriously, apart from her nice tits and legs, what was exciting about Olga ? She woke up, went on her PC for hours, layed down, on the PC, in the bathroom, on the PC, eating. taking a shit, then going to bed. They should at least watch the couples themselves for a few days before putting them live.  That is my opinion and no one has to agree but if they wanna keep us as members, they should make sure the couple are worth paying for.  People pay to watch them having sex that's all..

Lina & Mark.. always in the living room awesome for non-members

Alina & Anton.. Put an elderly couple in there and there will be more action

Gia and Ian.. We all have different opinions on them.

Nora and Kiko... Zombies who watch tv all day and have sex once every week. 2 cams are there for nothing.

Anna and Danna.. always sitting on the couch, sex every 2 days.. always interesting...

Lora and Max..Lora is hot as hell, she can always surprise us with a very hot sex scene.. she's worth watching.

Let's be honest here.. How many of these couples are worth paying 30$ a month to watch ?  I think we deserve more than that.. what do you think? (sorry for my bad english)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lina & Mark - When they have sex, it's pretty good.  Even in the bath.  Interesting friends. (just wish the females would get naked)

Alina & Anton - Yeah, I'm tired of watching Alina and Fat Chick in the kitchen while Anton and his latest buddy are in the bedroom.  But Alina used to have some wild drunken parties.

Gia & Ian - Yes, different opinions, I'm sure...but we are all frustrated.

Nora & Kiko - But, damn...that sex is usually awesome.  Like that anal sex a few days ago.

Ana & Danna - When they started out they had sex EVERY SINGLE EVENING.  That was awesome.  Sadly, that may all be over.

Lora & Max - Plus they've had some interesting guests.

There are really only a couple of apartments I absolutely don't like:  Alina & Anton and Gia & Ian.  I won't be giving up my subscription any time soon.

Very nice  8)

ola muito bom gostei , nao sei como ver os vidios

I frequently post Mediafire links that allow you to download videos that I've recorded of various tenants.  Download the video and play it on your computer with suitable software.  I recommend VLC or GOM Player.

Here's the address Olga's facebook, I sent a message to her, I asked what were the reasons for leaving the apartment, she is not online at the moment!

(Posting links to former and present tenants Social Media Accounts is prohibited and the link has been removed).

I do not think that is her facebook page.