Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I noticed this morning that lights were on in the bathroom, pillows were moved in the living room, so I figured that someone had come back by the apartment.

Funny that no one really gives a damn about Sergey, but glad they fed the cat!

Facebook Olga Fansite

(Posting links to former and present tenants Social Media Accounts is prohibited and the link has been removed).

Guest jeanjean

moi ce qui m a paru toujours bizarre que ce soit avec evgeni ou l autre mec il faisait l amour comme des betes (penetration, ejaculation, toilette )et c est tout ...jamais de preleminaires d un cote ou de l autre toujours les meme positions

moi ce qui m a paru toujours bizarre que ce soit avec evgeni ou l autre mec il faisait l amour comme des betes (penetration, ejaculation, toilette )et c est tout ...jamais de preleminaires d un cote ou de l autre toujours les meme positions

I think it is because:

1.  Olga did not like to have sex with Sergey, but once in a while she would let him do it.  She wanted it to be over as soon as possible.

2.  Sergey is a very poor lover.  He does not care about her pleasure...only his own.

d apres toi jojo que va t il se passer maintenant sergey avec une autre ??,ou alors la production mise tout sur olga avec son jolie corps

d apres toi jojo que va t il se passer maintenant sergey avec une autre ??,ou alors la production mise tout sur olga avec son jolie corps

I have not been around here long enough to be able to predict what the owners of Real Life Cam will do.  I would like them to find another couple to move into the apartment.

I don't think Sergey is capable of finding any woman to replace Olga.