Katrina & Evgeni - Aka Olga & Sergey - Apt. 4

I'm surprised that they don´t find this page. Google first page. Olga, where are you? - Come here.

We must find out whiche city they live and then we must search. I have holiday next week :D

We need her real name :(

Have never speaked there real names or has it not just hear that?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest private

Hi Draine

Olga is now gone and is entitled to a private life

No one here has to disturb you claim private

please comply

I'm surprised that they don´t find this page. Google first page. Olga, where are you? - Come here.

We must find out whiche city they live and then we must search. I have holiday next week :D

We need her real name :(

Have never speaked there real names or has it not just hear that?

Even if I had the opportunity to search her out, I would not.  Sure, she has nice tits and nice ass, but as a person I don't care for her at all.  I see her as self-centered and manipulative.  I have no desire to know a person like that.

I wish her a happy life...but I don't think she'll ever have one.

Jojo I really enjoy reading your posts and it's fascinating to see your take on Olga.  I have always tended to put 'blame' on the breakdown on Sergey but I wonder if that's because society tends to put blame on the male in these sorts of relationships?  And the fact he has a head like a potato of course.

Jojo I really enjoy reading your posts and it's fascinating to see your take on Olga.  I have always tended to put 'blame' on the breakdown on Sergey but I wonder if that's because society tends to put blame on the male in these sorts of relationships?  And the fact he has a head like a potato of course.

I wasn't really placing blame on Olga for their break up.  I was only expressing my opinion of her.

In fact, I place the blame on both of them.  Sergey was lazy and weak-willed in all aspects of their relationship and Olga's whole focus was on herself.  Frankly, I don't see how they ever got together to begin with.

wow, just a few hours ago i saw sergey at the bathroom door, now the apartment isn't even on the list anymore.

thanks for the update guys, i haven't been watching much lately.  olga definitely was one of my favorites though.  back to stalking nora now, i guess lol.

je pense que sans OLOGA,, RLC vont perdrent beaucoup d abonnes car c etait vraiment la plus jolie avec ses seins les autres fille ne lui arrivent pas a la chevillequestion beaute du corps

je pense que sans OLOGA,, RLC vont perdrent beaucoup d abonnes car c etait vraiment la plus jolie avec ses seins les autres fille ne lui arrivent pas a la chevillequestion beaute du corps

Oh, I don't know about that.

While I enjoyed Olga's tits and ass...and I enjoyed watching the drama between her and Sergey (in a train wreck kind of way)...I won't be ending my subscription because she is gone.  In fact, I eagerly await the next couple for that apartment.

I just hope it doesn't take too long to find one.

Maria & John apartment said "On Vacation" for a long time, then there cams were switched off.

I think it was only a matter of a week before we saw Lina & Mark appear, can anyone confirm this better (JoJo)

there was a break down for maria if i uynderstood correct her faimly and friends found out i do believe it was after her mother cam to stay for a lil while ? when the site said vacation ! the cams were on the whole time there was actualy a friend strop by and shower as  posted in the section once the cams went off it wasnt long and lina poped  up she will NEVER replace maria but she will work hell john was an ass to so but ya shouldnt take long id think im hopeing there is a list or system where people / couples are on hold to maybe move in in the case of a situation like this ?

as well im sure they have to  get the place cleaned up remove the left overs >  i know there furnished lina and mark  maintained the same set up so id be willing to bet the place looks the same for the most part but different people I HOPE they add another bedroom cam or fix/adjust the view of the one there seeing sergey every time was tuff site lol