Weird view

hy try to fool us with wrong time. It does not match with light outside. I know becauce we have midnight sun i North Norway now. And there is no way the light is on 23.00 one hour ahead of us. At least 4 hour wrong. Why?

hy try to fool us with wrong time. It does not match with light outside. I know becauce we have midnight sun i North Norway now. And there is no way the light is on 23.00 one hour ahead of us. At least 4 hour wrong. Why?

Besides the " time verus daylight problem ",  this apartment is large and the cameras need a

telescopic lens to see any real action upfront " .  Nothing like watching people fuck from 40 feet away !!  Get

some of the cameras out of ALMA's old apartment.......then we can see what these pussies really look like !

• Upvote 1

I was watching this apt when I obsereved the outside sky. It look like day time but the clock said 23:50 how it can be ligth at this time of nigth other if they leave very far north. ???

I lived in England for a number of years and during the mid-summer nights , it wouldn't get dark until about 11:00 PM (23:00) and the sun would come back up at 4:00 AM (04:00). Beautiful time of year !! 
  • Upvote 1

I was watching this apt when I obsereved the outside sky. It look like day time but the clock said 23:50 how it can be ligth at this time of nigth other if they leave very far north. ???

I lived in England for a number of years and during the mid-summer nights , it wouldn't get dark until about 11:00 PM (23:00) and the sun would come back up at 4:00 AM (04:00). Beautiful time of year !!

Where I am at they give us this get dark shit at 7:00PM  and sunrise at 6:00 AM.

Today, the sun sets in St Petersburg at 22:25. If you go further north in Russia in the same time zone, like over the Arctic Circle up to Murmansk, the sun is up all night. Taking the same time zone then from Murmansk to the east, close to the European border of Russia, there are no cities that would suit RLC. I do not believe in Murmansk either, I would rather say that it´s St Petersburg and that it is not quite that light at 23:50 as you said, but not dark either, sort of gloomy. What sense would it make to try to show us false time? Does it matter where these people live?