I like them

I like this couple... I don't really see why no one else likes them, though I do think Lucas may be a little "off".

All their life consisted 90% of the time was just in the bedroom. The only time they come out was to fill their face or go in the room by the entrance to smoke their dope. The rest of the apartment they never bothered with it.

They lead a very boring life. They are the two laziest fucks I have ever seen on RLC.

I think they leave 1 or 2 days

thank god

they never use sofa for fuck

Veronica used the sofa once to sleep on because Lucas was being a prick trying to force sex on her that she wanted no part of.    One thing I would like to see before they leave though is that door with a mirror slide and shatter then he can't admire his steroid built body from it any longer.  He certainly never got that from working out.  He's not that intelligent of course neither is she.

I like this couple... I don't really see why no one else likes them, though I do think Lucas may be a little "off".

Maybe 'anyone' that likes this 'odd' couple might be a little 'off' also?Just a thought ;D

Maybe 'anyone' that likes this 'odd' couple might be a little 'off' also?Just a thought ;D

929085TheOddCouple.jpg

Are they really gone ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gone and hopefully never grace RLC with their presence ever again.  Now they are likely applying for Welfare.

You know that being said...i have often wondered that couples that leave rlc,where do they go ,how do they pay for their new place since it was posted that rlc pays for their apartment? can you imagine that some of these lazy people actually having to get Jobs,having to get off (their lazy butts) computers,phones and tablets,get real JOBS. God what a cruel world this is.    ;D