This Apartment

I believe it contains a sink and a commode.  It's not a closet, but they could smoke weed in there.  :D

Just off to the left of the kitchen setee seems to be another room or a balcony.  I seen Nelly grab a cigarette light in on the stove and head over that way to smoke it.

I believe it contains a sink and a commode.  It's not a closet, but they could smoke weed in there.  :D

Just off to the left of the kitchen setee seems to be another room or a balcony.  I seen Nelly grab a cigarette light in on the stove and head over that way to smoke it.

I haven't noticed that before.  I guess I need to pay more attention LOL

Also, I did not understand. From the kitchen to the left is a cleaning cupboard and bathroom. They smoke in the window, on the right side of the kitchen.

Also, I did not understand. From the kitchen to the left is a cleaning cupboard and bathroom. They smoke in the window, on the right side of the kitchen.

So that's the spot when they go that way it's out of camera view to actually see what they are doing. I've seen them light cigarettes and head over that way.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Later

Hi I'm new to this and sampling the system and I'm wondering why they sleep on the convertible settee in the Living room?