Premium apts v. non

kenny1940

Can anyone tell me what differentiates a premium apt v. regular selections wise. It seems random. I will admit paying the extra $15 is worth it if you feel rlc is worth it. I honestly haven't paid in 3 months waiting to see what's coming and I'm not sold anymore. Right now none of the premiums are worthy.

I can't figure out that, either.

As an unpaid leech and freeloading squirrel, all I notice is that the apartments all have cams in common living areas.

I am led to believe that paying "something" gets you into the bedrooms and bathrooms.

So far, I can only surmise that the "Premium" only apartments are that way because they don't list the time zone offset from GMT, but they do allow you do see all the cameras and do neat tricks with thumbnails, motion sensors, etc.

Beats me. I really should watch RLC more. But I think I'll mix myself another marg instead...

Can anyone tell me what differentiates a premium apt v. regular selections wise. It seems random. I will admit paying the extra $15 is worth it if you feel rlc is worth it. I honestly haven't paid in 3 months waiting to see what's coming and I'm not sold anymore. Right now none of the premiums are worthy.

There is really no difference between the two.  It's just RLC's way of scamming people for an en extra $15 to view premium when it's the same shit that goes on in non premium.