She is packing now.. Praise all gods, ET´s or whatever you believe in.. SHE IS PACKING! Finally!! Woo!!.. :)

(Yeah she is not my favourite..)

You may not miss her in the least, but I sure as hell will!!!  I like the hell out of her, wish she could ride on the back of my harley with me and go to dinner with me :)

She is packing now.. Praise all gods, ET´s or whatever you believe in.. SHE IS PACKING! Finally!! Woo!!.. :)

You may not miss her in the least, but I sure as hell will!!!  I like the hell out of her, wish she could ride on the back of my harley with me and go to dinner with me :)

Well we all have our favourites.. :)

Guest Rodney_X

dfCcap, what you like about it and what it:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I like her body, her hair, the way she carry's herself, they way she likes to make people laugh, the way she says fuck it I'm going to be me and I don't care if it hair lips every pussy cat in the alley!!!

I like her body, her hair, the way she carry's herself, they way she likes to make people laugh, the way she says fuck it I'm going to be me and I don't care if it hair lips every pussy cat in the alley!!!

I forgot one thing, her eyes, I love her eyes!!

si coco s'en va, je trouve qu'elle aura été une bonne participante, qui nous aura fait voir beaucoup....bonne route et avenir coco.... ;)

if coconut goes, I think it was a good participant, who has made us see a lot .... good road and coco future .... ;)