move cams

Guest watcher

Guest watcher

Those cams are in the wrong place they need moving.....

They spend most of their time on the table and chairs near the kitchen door and have even turned the tv round so they cannot see it from the sofa.

Guest JoJoGunne

Those cams are in the wrong place they need moving.....

They spend most of their time on the table and chairs near the kitchen door and have even turned the tv round so they cannot see it from the sofa.

You must be talking about Gia.

I wouldn't matter where you put the cams with her...she'd find a way to avoid them.

Guest JoJoGunne

They should also adjust the cam in the bedroom that

the dark can not see anything

I think that one is because of that screen.  I think it blocks the IR light source.  But, yeah...it's fucked up.

Guest John Smith

So I just watched her finish putting some papers together on the sofa covered by a pillow.  The walk to the hall and spend 4 min adjusting the light in the hall so that it was aiming into the living room.  The moved the tv so that she could watch it from the corner table.  After this she killed the light in the hall which messed with that cam only to turn on and off to lights in the living room to mess with cam two.  Then gone.  Sigh, she knows what she is doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JoJoGunne1

I'm the only one who can not see the camera number three? (kitchen)

That camera normally works for me, but it hasn't today.

I'm the only one who can not see the camera number three? (kitchen)

That camera normally works for me, but it hasn't today.

JoJoGunne1 I approved your membership. Sorry it took so long. Thanks for your contributions.