• Maria
    • Milana
    • CoCo
    • Rita
    • Jenny
    • Kamila

Gentlemen, and Gentlemen,

I was super bored, so I thought of a Camcaps Award

Ill make up 3 polls, (3 awards) and you guys can think of 3 as well.

Polls will start when you guys have 3 awards i guess.

Award 1: The hottest RLC Girl: Leora

Award 2: The best husband in RLC

Award 3: The best looking House

Hopefully this thread will be a blast, and then we also know what you guys like :)

Woof

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you're after here, ol' boy.

All of those topics could be polls.

But I'd bet that Leora would probably win Poll #1. There are others that were/are hot, but none of them are well known. We know Leora, and even now she's still an enigma cloaked in a mystery. But her body was sculpted in heaven. Try it and see who wins.

As for the best husband on Poll #2, try it. Kiko at the last apartment was certainly the most devoted, but things have changed because N&K are obviously uncomfortable with their new RLC situation. I'd give the award to Stepen, only because he's kind to Maya, supportive of her, and obviously loves her. Plus, they work on projects together, enjoy their zoo, and he -- of all the RLC men -- owns a fishing pole. Other than that, I don't see he has much of a life without her. But he's good to her, and of all the couples here, I've never see violent arguments (screaming, scissors, knives, etc.) between either M&S and N&K.

Poll #3 The House. They aren't houses, they're fucking apartments. Some of them are used as homes, which is excellent, but many of them are bland, sterile, and people are using them to live bland, sterile, rent-paid squatter camp-style lives. As for size, L&P's new apartment is large, and the St. Pete's huge apartments are all nice (with cleaner bathtub water), but mostly their garish interior designs preclude the ability to sustain comfort. I mean, mirror tiles glued to the wall and Jetson's chairs and bean bag chairs? Really? Reminds me of A Clockwork Orange.

I'll take a tiny apartment in Barcelona like N&K's old place. The Barcelona weather is better. Real estate's all about location, location, location. I'll be spending my time at the Mediterranean beach drinking margs and girl watching, anyway, so the apartment's structure and interior decorating are not that important.

Polls I'd like to see repeated or created, or turned into an Award:

Which RLC woman could you live with for the rest of your life? (Monogamy required).

Which RLC guy would you have visit for weekly poker and beer drinking whilst your spouses pulled tits over at the tea table?

If you could spend two hours engaging in a personal conversation with just one RLC tenant, learning about their background and future aspirations, who would it be?

Well, get cranking with the polls.

Polls are fun. The media invents them all the time to make it look like there's actually news out there and that they're hard at work finding it and then explaining "important" issues to us.

If bored CC members think they can vote and spout off about such issues, maybe they won't spend so much time flaming each other. But maybe not. I suggest we commission a study about the behavior of CC members, get a government grant for 5 million USD, and then make up squirrely stuff that will go ballistic on Yahoo! News.

Then we buy that night club in Barcelona and hire the girls.

Award 1: The hottest RLC Girl (incl all the girls who left

Hopefully this thread will be a blast, and then we also know what you guys like :)

Woof

You left out too many girls !!! Milana,Rita,CoCo,Kamila, etc.

Award 1: The hottest RLC Girl (incl all the girls who left

Woof

You left out too many girls !!! Milana,Rita,CoCo,Kamila, etc.

Added a few, sorry about that, you can change your votes now