Why is she upset?

Guest Rodney_X

She is crying / being nervous in bathroom?!

Naked tho', but still...?

Home sick.

Since the departure of the young guest, Bogdan is depressed, it has the blues.

we are witnessing a crisis of jealousy

Home sick.

Come on Rodney. If you saw the wild sex they had earlier today, then you know very well that there is no truth to anything remotely resembling jealousy. Please stop teasing people. Some of them will believe you.

Guest Rodney_X

Home sick.

Come on Rodney. If you saw the wild sex they had earlier today, then you know very well that there is no truth to anything remotely resembling jealousy. Please stop teasing people. Some of them will believe you.

les quelques fois que j'ai eu l'occasion de les voir, désolé, ils ne s'adressaient pas la parole, j'ai vu 2 ou 3 fois Nelly pleurer, d'habitude cet appartement est joyeux.

Et puisque ceci coincide avec le départ de la jeune fille, cela peut arriver oui, un coup de blues, je n'ai pas insulté sa majesté.

Arrêtez s'il vous plaît d'interdire la parole, C'est quoi ce Forum? de quel droit vous detenez la vérité?

Pas de langue comprise, cela et tout t'a fait normal que nous exprimons ce que nous pensons.

OK,  vous allez maintenant arrêter vos agissements. si vous n'êtes pas d'accord, exprimez votre point de vue sans interdire à l'autre de le faire.

J'espére que vous avez bien compris.

the few times I have had the opportunity to see, sorry, they did not address the floor, I saw 2 or 3 times Nelly cry, this apartment is usual cheerful.

And since this coincides with the departure of the girl, yes it can happen, a blow blues, I did not insult his majesty.

Stop please ban the word, What is this forum? what right you hold the truth?

No language understood this and made you all right that we express what we think.

OK, you will now stop your actions. if you do not agree, express your views without prohibit the other to do so.

I hope that you understand.

Home sick.

El problema es que usted como otros tantos no opina, afirma que es muy diferente y eso genera confusión en los demás. Conclusión, por favor, no digan o inventen cosas que no son verdad, no mientan!

les quelques fois que j'ai eu l'occasion de les voir, désolé, ils ne s'adressaient pas la parole, j'ai vu 2 ou 3 fois Nelly pleurer, d'habitude cet appartement est joyeux.

Et puisque ceci coincide avec le départ de la jeune fille, cela peut arriver oui, un coup de blues, je n'ai pas insulté sa majesté.

Arrêtez s'il vous plaît d'interdire la parole, C'est quoi ce Forum? de quel droit vous detenez la vérité?

Pas de langue comprise, cela et tout t'a fait normal que nous exprimons ce que nous pensons.

OK,  vous allez maintenant arrêter vos agissements. si vous n'êtes pas d'accord, exprimez votre point de vue sans interdire à l'autre de le faire.

the few times I have had the opportunity to see, sorry, they did not address the floor, I saw 2 or 3 times Nelly cry, this apartment is usual cheerful.

And since this coincides with the departure of the girl, yes it can happen, a blow blues, I did not insult his majesty.

No language understood this and made you all right that we express what we think.

OK, you will now stop your actions. if you do not agree, express your views without prohibit the other to do so.

Home sick.

El problema es que usted como otros tantos no opina, afirma que es muy diferente y eso genera confusión en los demás. Conclusión, por favor, no digan o inventen cosas que no son verdad, no mientan!

Peut être qu'elle voulait être sodomisée et il ne voulait pas ?

Home sick.

I'm not prohibiting anybody from posting anything. They can post whatever they want. But, I am stating my opinion that it is not fair to the tenants for people to make statements such as they brutally fucked someone when it is nothing but their imagination making it up. How would you like people to write things that bad about you or someone you cared for as though it was a fact when you knew it was not?

It's simply not a very nice thing to do. Sorry if you disagree. But, that's my opinion. I didn't even say you were "bad" for doing it. I actually thought you were kidding. But, I know that some people will read those kinds of things and believe them to be true.

Ok men.  If you are over 30 you know that women cry.  The continued sex they have I think that this relationship is ok.  Maybe she is homesick or missing her friend.  We will never know.  We can speculate.but where will that get us.  My suggestion is to sit back and enjoy the show.