Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.
Sign in to follow this  
davesmith707

domestic abuse

the guy is having a proper go at her has grabbed her by the throat and has been hitting her all over the apartment. surely something has to be done about it

Get this thug out of there now. Climbing on the couch above her, pulling her hair, yelling, threatening her. And generally she skivvies around in the background while he and his mates lounge around like slobs. He's a Neanderthal.

we hope to leave early this house ... for the sake of this girl

theater not appreciated by the common people ... women do not touch !

MAN SHIT

I do not know their language ... and I can not say who is right

but I can only say that certain attitudes towards women ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE

close this home please

not only towards women but men as well.

You do not fight, do not use violence against another person.  This kind of behavior is pathetic and only used by weak people.

This guy is a fucking loser.

Es responsabilidad de RLC mantener a este tipo de escoria en el programa. Expulsión inmediata o complicidad, no hay término medio.

Cut his eyes out...to start

Just a bullet through his skull will suffice.  That will be the last thing he'll ever remember.

I have taken the simple option of cancelling my membership maybe if enough of us do that they will get the message that violence is not what we want to see real life or not.

Sign in to follow this