domestic abuse

ACTUALLY THE THING THAT MOST CONCERNS ME IS THE WELL BEING OF THAT YOUNG LADY TAYA,I REALLY HOPE THAT RLC DIDN'T JUST LEAVE HER OUT ON THE STREETS LIKE A DOG,AND I HOPE THAT THEY COMPENSATED HER AND FOUND HER A PLACE TO LIVE,I WISH THAT THERE WAS A WAY TO SET UP A "GO FUND ME" ACCOUNT FOR HER,SO THAT SHE NEVER HAS TO WORRY ABOUT DEPENDING ON ANY GUY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE,THAT GIRL LOOKS SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT,AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE LOOK THAT SHE HAD ON HER FACE WHEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS BEATING HER,THIS REALLY GOT TO ME MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN A LONGTIME,I TRULY HOPE THAT SHE FINDS HAPPINESS AND SOMEONE WHO ONLY PUTS HIS HANDS ON HER ONLY WHEN GIVING HER A HUG OR CARESSING HER,I WISH HER THE BEST AND I HOPE THAT GOD BLESSES HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME TALKING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT,THAT I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO REMEMBER THE VICTIM IN ALL THIS, "TAYA".

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW ABOUT CAMCAPS TAYA,BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US ON HERE LOVES YOU 100 % AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST.

GOD BLESS YOU TAYA!!!!!

AND SURE,,YOU ARE GOING TO WORRY AND GET PERSONALLY INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE ONLINE AND YOU DON'T KNOW?,HAHAHA,TOO FUNNY. LET IT GO MAN,,, LET IT GO!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say the stupidest shit sometimes,you know that bluto,going by your logic,if your mom,or sister (if you have any) ,God forbid got their asses beat by some guy and there was a video of the incident posted online,or I was driving down the street and saw a female member of your family being attacked,then what you are saying is that I should not feel sorry for them or try to help them because I don't know them?,it's human nature to sympathize with someone in a horrible situation,and I really don't see what you think is so funny about any of this,you give a bad name to rednecks everywhere,you might not have a heart or try to help people in need but I do,it doesn't matter that I don't know that girl,she is not an actress,they weren't acting in a movie,what we saw was reality,it was someones daughter getting the shit beaten out of her,and if you think that I shouldn't feel sorry or care about her because I don't know her personally,it only shows the kind of person that you are.

ACTUALLY THE THING THAT MOST CONCERNS ME IS THE WELL BEING OF THAT YOUNG LADY TAYA,I REALLY HOPE THAT RLC DIDN'T JUST LEAVE HER OUT ON THE STREETS LIKE A DOG,AND I HOPE THAT THEY COMPENSATED HER AND FOUND HER A PLACE TO LIVE,I WISH THAT THERE WAS A WAY TO SET UP A "GO FUND ME" ACCOUNT FOR HER,SO THAT SHE NEVER HAS TO WORRY ABOUT DEPENDING ON ANY GUY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE,THAT GIRL LOOKS SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT,AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE LOOK THAT SHE HAD ON HER FACE WHEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS BEATING HER,THIS REALLY GOT TO ME MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN A LONGTIME,I TRULY HOPE THAT SHE FINDS HAPPINESS AND SOMEONE WHO ONLY PUTS HIS HANDS ON HER ONLY WHEN GIVING HER A HUG OR CARESSING HER,I WISH HER THE BEST AND I HOPE THAT GOD BLESSES HER FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

WE SPEND SO MUCH TIME TALKING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT,THAT I JUST WANTED TO TAKE THE TIME TO REMEMBER THE VICTIM IN ALL THIS, "TAYA".

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW ABOUT CAMCAPS TAYA,BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US ON HERE LOVES YOU 100 % AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST.

GOD BLESS YOU TAYA!!!!!

AND SURE,,YOU ARE GOING TO WORRY AND GET PERSONALLY INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE ONLINE AND YOU DON'T KNOW?,HAHAHA,TOO FUNNY. LET IT GO MAN,,, LET IT GO!!!

GOD BLESS YOU TAYA!!!!!

There's always at least one wanker in every group and I guess we found ours, right Bluto.

I don't know any of the women that get killed in Australia as a result of domestic violence, TWO EVERY WEEK, but does that mean I shouldn't care or worry about them? It's the kind of pathetic, neanderthal attitude that arseholes like you spout that allows this kind of behaviour to continue to exist.

LET IT GO? Yeah right. Lets turn a blind eye to the whole thing, pretend it doesn't exist, or worst still, doesn't matter. Grow some balls for fucks sake and maybe then you can act like a real man, or are you another piece of worthless shit that thinks it's alright to beat up women and girls?

Hopefully RLC will use the video evidence to prosecute that shitbag Yarik and help Taya with legal fees.

Every resident of an RLC apartment should know that RLC will assist in the prosecution of anybody abusing another resident.

For me personally,i HAVE been involved in helping abused women a few times,,and each time the stupid bitch goes back to the guy beating her,then the person who tried to help gets black balled.BUT TO TRY AND HELP SOME BITCH ONLINE AND COUNTRIES AWAY,AND TO GET PERSONAL AND GROW ATTACHED TO THAT PERSON YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW,OR WILL NEVER MEET,IS REALLY FUCKING STUPID AND IMMATURE!! IT IS FOR LONELY OLD MEN WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES.AND OZI YOU ASSHOLE,,I WASN'T ADVOCATING VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN,,LEARN TO READ AND ABSORB WHAT YOU READ.I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE HERE FOR ATTENTION DUE TO A LONELY LIFE,BUT DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME,,FUCK YOU.

For me personally,i HAVE been involved in helping abused women a few times,,and each time the stupid bitch goes back to the guy beating her,then the person who tried to help gets black balled

That sentence says it all, highlights your pathetic, Neanderthal attitude and proves you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. "Stupid bitch"? Real macho attitude.

Why do victims, not stupid bitches as you choose to call them, go back? Because in many cases, particularly that socio-economic bracket that Taya would fall under, have nowhere else to go. In addition to that, the guy who beats them up normally has total control of the what ever finances there are, so they have no money. So more often than not, staying or going back is a safer choice than being homeless on the street with no money where they are almost guaranteed to get beaten AND raped.

What euromike said was he wished there was a way to set up a fund to help her financially. Unlike you, he obviously does understand the situation these poor girls are in and does know what it would take to really help them out. 

But as I said before, your opening sentence says it all. I think we know who the lonely old man is.