"Camera not found" Apartment brought down?

It seems the apartment has been taken offline.. And that RLC has really done something about it..

I truly hope this is the case and that Yarik is beeing read his rights..

Hey Yarik! Have fun playing "Pick up that soap, boy!" in prison!!!

Bravo RLC!  Seems as if they listened to their subscribers.  I do hope they turned the info over to the authorities, though they will need her to press charges if their laws are are similar to ours.

rlc aurait donc une morale???!!!!

rlc therefore have a moral ??? !!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o ;)

Non, abuse pas non plus ;D

Surtout une question de pognons, ils savent que s'il continue il y aura de plus en plus de monde qui pourraient annuler leurs abo donc ils coupent quelques jours histoire que l'histoire ce calme ou le temps de mettre un autre couple

Non, abuse pas non plus ;D

Surtout une question de pognons, ils savent que s'il continue il y aura de plus en plus de monde qui pourraient annuler leurs abo donc ils coupent quelques jours histoire que l'histoire ce calme ou le temps de mettre un autre couple

tu as raison!!! j'ai cru en "l'homme" pendant un instant!!!! mais tu m'a fait revenir sur terre!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Moral? I don't think so, LEV beat shit out of Zoya in drunken madness and nothing was done

they'll only go off-line once one of the partners leave the apt which what happened here.

KATYA aka TAYA left, RLC had no choice but to shut it down.

Moral? I don't think so, LEV beat shit out of Zoya in drunken madness and nothing was done

they'll only go off-line once one of the partners leave the apt which what happened here.

KATYA aka TAYA left, RLC had no choice but to shut it down.

je ne pense pas que rlc attende que le mec parte!!! sinon ils en ont pour des années!!!!! un appartement de rêve pour un clochard qui vit habituellement dans une chambre de bonnes???!!!! le mec n'est pas pressé de partir, crois moi!!! il faut simplement comprendre que rlc vend du rêve, et que les logements des jeunes russes n'ont rien à voir avec cela!!! j'ai des videos et photos des véritables appartements de diana, de angela, et de la plupart des autres participantes russes, et je te le dis, cela fait peur!!!!!

I do not think rlc wait for the guy to leave !!! otherwise they have for years !!!!! a dream apartment for a tramp who usually lives in a maid room ??? !!!! the guy is in no hurry to leave, believe me !!! you just have to understand that rlc sells dreams, and that housing young Russians have nothing to do with it !!! I have videos and photos of real apartments of diana, angela, and most other Russian participants, and I tell you, it's scary !!!!! :( :( :( :(