Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded.

marcusking

Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator.

Why does this happen? It seems to be random and only happens to some GIFS and Pictures (e.g I took a sequence of eight images and 2 were flagged while the others were not). Is there something I need to do differently or is this something for admin?

Your attachment has failed security checks and cannot be uploaded. Please consult the forum administrator.

Why does this happen? It seems to be random and only happens to some GIFS and Pictures (e.g I took a sequence of eight images and 2 were flagged while the others were not). Is there something I need to do differently or is this something for admin?

I get that the odd time with gif images. The upload will start but stops as soon as it gets started.

I think it has something to do with the audio.  Even though you can't hear audio on a .gif image it's still there and it could be just a little distortion in that that's making the upload not receivable.

Pics and vids I have no problems with  just sometimes the gif image just don't want to work.

I get that the odd time with gif images. The upload will start but stops as soon as it gets started.

I think it has something to do with the audio.  Even though you can't hear audio on a .gif image it's still there and it could be just a little distortion in that that's making the upload not receivable.

Pics and vids I have no problems with  just sometimes the gif image just don't want to work.

Most of the problems I have experienced have been with pictures since that is what I upload mostly, however I have noticed that GIFs have a higher failure rate.

Most of the problems I have experienced have been with pictures since that is what I upload mostly, however I have noticed that GIFs have a higher failure rate.

My videos I always post them to the attachment center and I also make a copy in dirty bin. The thing with the Dirty Bin link is they only have 20 or 30 days to get content from there before the link expires. I do put pics in the AC as well but they have to be darn hot where you don't want them lost otherwise I just use subirimagenes for posting pics.  One thing about my pics people can still see them on Cam Caps without having to log in.

If I'm correct, it simply means that the file being uploaded is too big for the permissions of that sector