Al this new lesbian like stuff lately going on between the girl has got me to wondering if RITA is also a

Lesbian or maybe BI,  since she and Kamila got on so well together when they were both at the apartment

together !  Rita was always unhappy and never went out with the other girls either, except for that 1 time

and that's when her personality completely changed ; she stopped showing anything .

Al this new lesbian like stuff lately going on between the girl has got me to wondering if RITA is also a

Lesbian or maybe BI,  since she and Kamila got on so well together when they were both at the apartment

together !  Rita was always unhappy and never went out with the other girls either, except for that 1 time

and that's when her personality completely changed ; she stopped showing anything .

"lesbian like stuff"??Where does everyone get everything from? Are you so out of touch with reality?

No "Lesbian stuff" (whatever the hell that may be) has happened..

"lesbian like stuff"??Where does everyone get everything from? Are you so out of touch with reality?

No "Lesbian stuff" (whatever the hell that may be) has happened..

Now come on !  How many girl friends ( newly acquainted ) have you seen lying their heads on the

other girls laps or bare legs and then start caressing each other ?  If Nora wasn't present at the time, they probably would have started kissing, etc. Wake up ! ( That's what I meant by the phrase  "Lesbian- LIKE " .

I would be very, very surprised if Rita was anything but a straight heterosexual young woman who likes men. I used to watch her a lot because I liked her so much and she never showed any interest whatsoever in hooking up with other women. She did, however seem to enjoy flirting with any guys that came around.

Regarding her reaction to Kamila, at the time I thought they seemed to like each other (non-sexually) because they really are very much alike in personality and action. They both are very self-confident girls who are very "authentic" in their actions. What you see is what you get with them. They also both seem to be quite kind and supportive of others. I have since been told that Rita and Kamila have been friends outside of RLC and had known each other very well prior to Kamila's first RLC stint.

• 7 months later...

The Web Page Link & Contents Have Been Removed

BanHammer3.jpg

ce qui est toujours drole, c'est que les post révélant l'identité des filles, proviennent toujours de "débutants"!!! ;D ;D ;D

le gars il débute, mais il connaît l'identité des filles,!!!! toujours un débutant!! c'est tellement facile de s'inscrire sous un autre pseudo, pour livrer les filles, et faire la morale aux autres, avec son vrai profil cc d'ancien membre!!!!!

which is always funny, is that the post revealing the identity of the girls, always come from "beginners" !!! ; D; D; D

the guy he started, but he knows the identity of girls !!!! still a beginner !! it's so easy to sign up with a different nickname to deliver the girls, and to lecture others, with his real profile of former CC member !!!!!

ce qui est toujours drole, c'est que les post révélant l'identité des filles, proviennent toujours de "débutants"!!! ;D ;D ;D

le gars il débute, mais il connaît l'identité des filles,!!!! toujours un débutant!! c'est tellement facile de s'inscrire sous un autre pseudo, pour livrer les filles, et faire la morale aux autres, avec son vrai profil cc d'ancien membre!!!!!

which is always funny, is that the post revealing the identity of the girls, always come from "beginners" !!! ; D; D; D

the guy he started, but he knows the identity of girls !!!! still a beginner !! it's so easy to sign up with a different nickname to deliver the girls, and to lecture others, with his real profile of former CC member !!!!!

This user was a dead give away.  He made his account two years ago and then suddenly appears today with two posts of Content that's not allowed to be posted.

Instantly Banned.

This user was a dead give away.  He made his account two years ago and then suddenly appears today with two posts of Content that's not allowed to be posted.

Instantly Banned.

la lutte est sans fin, car il lui suffit de se réinscrire mille fois, pour poster ce qu'il veut!!! cela a déjà été fait.... :idk: :-\

la lutte est sans fin, car il lui suffit de se réinscrire mille fois, pour poster ce qu'il veut!!! cela a déjà été fait.... :idk: :-\

I agree It's an endless battle.  They could make it simple by reading the rules so they know what  content can not be posted.

We'll just keep knocking them off as they come along.