What's Leora's job?

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎28 at 3:07 AM, Pepe said:

Ok squirrel why the fuck am I never in these pictures with our goddess? I'm tired of these damn photographers refusing to take my picture with her.  >:(

Talk to the guy who took this picture of me, Kami & Kristy. I think he works on a commission basis. He might be able to set you up with a photo-shoot.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Pepe' the people at Disney aren't too partial to skunks.  Maybe you should try to contact Warner Brothers instead, I think they may be able to line something up for you.

I am tired of all this racist bull crap it's only because I am black with a white stripe. I get no respect from these studios. Other than Warner Brothers , no one wants to work with me. I am putting out a call to all my brethren we will soon rise up and riot against these people who are trying to keep a good skunk down.

Face it, Pepe, it's the goddamn rabbits that get all the good parts in our cartoon business. This discrimination needs to stop. Granted, Bugs is talented, but all the useless fuzzy stupid other bunnies are an insult to the animal kingdom.

Incidentally, I want you to know that every time I encounter a skunk, I treat them with the utmost respect...