Another quarrel between Paul and Leora

Guest giuseppe r

Guest NL Forever

I personally don't like the way he eats with his mouth open a lot of the time...I don't want to see his half chewed food...I know I'm being petty  ;D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god you could be my twin!!! I detest rude and noisy eating more than I detest anything else in the world!!!!

I think of all his lazy, good for nothing traits , his eating habits are the worst (well that and forcing his fingers inside Leora roughly!!)

Guest NL Forever

I would take my time with Leora  ;)  ......and I would eat with my mouth shut  ;D 

Guest Squirrel

I think the problem with all of the men in RLC is that none of them are modern men. They have no understanding of equality for women and the need for them to share the workload with their partners. Even when the women go out to work and they stay at home they do not feel the need to contribute.

In addition they feel entitled to have sex whenever they demand it and then have no regard for pleasing their partners. They generally have boring sex with no adventure or variation.

Culturally Russian society is way behind the west. Feminism has never been heard of!!! Women's expectations are too low.

Oh by the way I am beginning to suspect Paul is using cocaine. The way he continually snorts his nose is a giveaway sign!!!!

Yes, but from the perspective of my society which has been beaten into forced femdom, I  think there might be a few problems with your verdict. (Remember, Soviet women were in combat a long time before the other allies considered it.) As evidence, I submit the entire behaviour of Mark (formerly of Lina & Mark) who was a blatant Metro-sexual male, and Kiko, who dresses as such (though I suspect his father worked for the KGB so he appears to be more reserved than Mark about his sexuality.)

I might venture to suggest that men and women relate differently no matter what current "sexism" fad is popular, unless the women are enslaved by the culture for religious reasons (RLC would be pretty boring in Iran or Taliban Afghanistan, for example.)

On you last comment, I always suspected Lina was doing her morning nostril exercises so she could get a high off any latent unabsorbed powder...

Now excuse me while I go watch yet another re-run of Apocalypse Now, followed by a few good spaghetti westerns...(where's my John Wayne DVD collection?? Humph...wife must have thrown them out...)

Interesting points. I suppose I am simply looking for reasons to justify the behaviour of the men of RLC!

Lazy guys, piss poor lovers, selfish and contributors of nothing but a hard on and sperm!!!

At least most of the women do something!!!

I didn't understand the reference to the movies?????