We can Stop Guessing !

For a few months now everyone has been trying to guess the purpose of this apartment and its occupants.

I think we can say with certainty that RLC started this apartment for 2 reasons only :

1.  For our amusement and watching pleasure .

2.  Their attempt to create  suspense and increase RLC membership.

This is a little hook used by RLC to keep you watching a steady stream of new girls and actions in hope

that you will join RLC .  The apartment has no other RealLife purpose. It is simply designed to get more

viewership.

As for me, their plan is working since it is virtually the only apartment I watch and comment on regularily  !

Good show  RLC  :) :) :) :) 

• Upvote 1

For a few months now everyone has been trying to guess the purpose of this apartment and its occupants.

I think we can say with certainty that RLC started this apartment for 2 reasons only :

1.  For our amusement and watching pleasure .

2.  Their attempt to create  suspense and increase RLC membership.

This is a little hook used by RLC to keep you watching a steady stream of new girls and actions in hope

that you will join RLC .  The apartment has no other RealLife purpose. It is simply designed to get more

viewership.

As for me, their plan is working since it is virtually the only apartment I watch and comment on regularily  !

Good show  RLC  :) :) :) :)

Slider, thanks for posting this. Although I'm certainly not ready to "buy in" to your theory as it currently stands, it does provide some good "food for thought" and gives a particular new "slant" on one way to view the drama that we see unfold when watching the interaction of the girls and so forth.

To me, this is what can really make forum discussions fun. When several people put forth their ideas and  interpretations of things, it can allow the forum members to work together in trying to come up with a scenario that makes the most sense. The problems typically result from posters not being willing to consider any option of thought that doesn't agree with what they've decided is "fact".

So, I hope your post will encourage other posters to "re-think" some of the conclusions they have drawn about this house and its tenants. Then, eventually, we all may come up with scenario that seems pretty logical and actually can be accepted as a "working hypothesis". lol.

That could be very interesting and fun, IMO, and is a lot better than the constant arguing we see on the forums. So, again, I thank you for your contribution. I will add this info to my info "database" and see what I wind up with after giving it some thought.

I think Slider is accurate in his assessment.  RLC exists to make money - period.  The more interesting they can make the viewing the more new or reoccurring business they get.  And there is nothing wrong with this.  Everyone can choose to be a member or not to be.

It seems it is working as I probably would not be a member if not for this apartment.  The others are too boring.  I seem to remember talk on the cc board about wishing for an apartment similar to this before it came.  The suspense he mentions I like.  New girls almost monthly - guests that show up - sex every now  and then - girls masturbating - and a decent amount of nudity.  Its not always good - but what is?

The group in this apartment at this moment seems to be a good combination.  They really don't seem to be lesbians but the do like to play to us.  And lets face it, that is why they are there.  It may not be 100% genuine but in reality who lives the way they do with people watching them like this without a financial incentive.  I do keep tuning it to see what I can see.  And this is probably what RLC is looking for us to do.  Sometimes it good and other times I click away.

It is funny to me how upset people get when the site does not meet their expectations and then rant and rant about it.  For me - when I no longer like it I will move along.  Just have not found anything better or even close yet.

I think Slider is accurate in his assessment.  RLC exists to make money - period.  The more interesting they can make the viewing the more new or reoccurring business they get.  And there is nothing wrong with this.  Everyone can choose to be a member or not to be.

It seems it is working as I probably would not be a member if not for this apartment.  The others are too boring.  I seem to remember talk on the cc board about wishing for an apartment similar to this before it came.  The suspense he mentions I like.  New girls almost monthly - guests that show up - sex every now  and then - girls masturbating - and a decent amount of nudity.  Its not always good - but what is?

The group in this apartment at this moment seems to be a good combination.  They really don't seem to be lesbians but the do like to play to us.  And lets face it, that is why they are there.  It may not be 100% genuine but in reality who lives the way they do with people watching them like this without a financial incentive.  I do keep tuning it to see what I can see.  And this is probably what RLC is looking for us to do.  Sometimes it good and other times I click away.

It is funny to me how upset people get when the site does not meet their expectations and then rant and rant about it.  For me - when I no longer like it I will move along.  Just have not found anything better or even close yet.

Thanks for posting. This is fun!

I agree that some of what he says seems very possible, especially the part that you mentioned about why RLC exists and what their ultimate goal is. The reason I can't buy the entire theory is that RLC doesn't seem to be using the information it's gathering from the feedback on this particular house to make some modifications to the contents of any other apartment. And, as you correctiy said, the other houses get to be very boring after you become somewhat familiar with the tenants.

Even with cuties like Leora and Maya running around in panties only (or even completely nude), those kinds of apartments (the long-term resident kind) need to have some new, unexpected actions on a fairly regular basis to remain interesting long-term. The idea of having the regular tenants throw parties or something similar to let us see additional people helps, but it is not done anywhere near as often as is needed to sustain viewer interest.

That's just one example of why slider's theory doesn't work in its entirety for me. I have others but I want to think some more before posting any alternative "refined" option.

But, thanks to you two, I'm having more fun now regarding viewing the site and forums.  :)

You all know I was going to chime in!  I love the concept of RLC, it fulfills my needs for what I wanted at the time of discovery.  This apartment is my top pick as I'm pretty sure it is for most of the viewers.  Someone mentioned sex every now and then along with masturbation etc etc.  The sex in the apartment has been boring, and except for one morning when Nora masturbated and actually came for everybody, it also has been boring!

Lets talk about the sex first, I think watching N&K have sex is very boring it does absolutely nothing for me.  The only night there was sex that really had me going was when Jenny had her fuck buddy over and he couldn't keep his hands off her.  The sex with Milana once again very boring, Coco's along with Milana's sex, unless you like seeing a mountain of covers moving around was also boring.  I think allot of you don't mind the angles that keep you from enjoying the view or the under covers sex.  As for me, it's just not my thing!

The masturbation, if you like seeing the covers move then more power to you, or the head of someone with there mouth open at climax is your thing, then great.  I want to see the goods, I want to see how she is rubbing herself, I want to see if she fingers herself or just likes rubbing the clit!  Not the covers moving around a little bit.

The nudity of the girls is great except after a couple of showers or them getting dressed or undressed it is all the same "been there, done that".  The only night Kamila slept nude was awesome and exciting.  Nora put an end to that real quick, just like she also put an end to what Rita was doing when she would come downstairs topless all because she didn't like Rita.

Everything about this apartment is fake and planned.  It is here for one reason and one reason only, the viewership.  I got banned permanently by RLC and at first I was livid like you couldn't believe, but now i'm over it and don't care to ever again rejoin RLC.  I still view RLC just to see what they will come up with next and to look at the hot girls but it just doesn't get to me the way it used to.  The bottom line is "to each his own" that this one apartment from what I've heard is the reason allot of people watch RLC and I find that sad due to how many apartments they have!!

You all know I was going to chime in!  I love the concept of RLC, it fulfills my needs for what I wanted at the time of discovery.  This apartment is my top pick as I'm pretty sure it is for most of the viewers.  Someone mentioned sex every now and then along with masturbation etc etc.  The sex in the apartment has been boring, and except for one morning when Nora masturbated and actually came for everybody, it also has been boring!

Lets talk about the sex first, I think watching N&K have sex is very boring it does absolutely nothing for me.  The only night there was sex that really had me going was when Jenny had her fuck buddy over and he couldn't keep his hands off her.  The sex with Milana once again very boring, Coco's along with Milana's sex, unless you like seeing a mountain of covers moving around was also boring.  I think allot of you don't mind the angles that keep you from enjoying the view or the under covers sex.  As for me, it's just not my thing!

The masturbation, if you like seeing the covers move then more power to you, or the head of someone with there mouth open at climax is your thing, then great.  I want to see the goods, I want to see how she is rubbing herself, I want to see if she fingers herself or just likes rubbing the clit!  Not the covers moving around a little bit.

The nudity of the girls is great except after a couple of showers or them getting dressed or undressed it is all the same "been there, done that".  The only night Kamila slept nude was awesome and exciting.  Nora put an end to that real quick, just like she also put an end to what Rita was doing when she would come downstairs topless all because she didn't like Rita.

Everything about this apartment is fake and planned.  It is here for one reason and one reason only, the viewership.  I got banned permanently by RLC and at first I was livid like you couldn't believe, but now i'm over it and don't care to ever again rejoin RLC.  I still view RLC just to see what they will come up with next and to look at the hot girls but it just doesn't get to me the way it used to.  The bottom line is "to each his own" that this one apartment from what I've heard is the reason allot of people watch RLC and I find that sad due to how many apartments they have!!

Novelties wear off after awhile.  It's practically the same thing everyday.

If someone posts that something interesting is going on I try to tune in and get a capture or two  but if they just sit around with their face stuck in a phone or laptop then I'll tune in somewhere else.

Just think if Kiko was still there none of this stuff between these girls would be happening.  I think Nora told him to get lost for a couple of weeks.