give k and k there own apt.

kamila always sits where she is sitting now that basically her spot,kristy is usualy next to her friend kamila.kamilas computer is messing up so nora put the movie on her pc but kami picked the movie.

Why do Kristy and Kamila allow Nora to run everything?She decides what games to play,what plays on TV,who sits where on the couch,etc.

I could be wrong, but it is my very strong belief that Nora is being paid by RLC to manage this particular apartment. I think Kamila and Kristy are going along with Nora's suggestions as long as they don't cause them to do something that they don't feel comfortable about. They also seem to understand Nora's need to feel in control and in a way are providing their "support" because they are both very nice, nurturing types of girls.

As I said, I could be wrong. Maybe all of the girls really are academy award quality actresses.  ;D

wenn das so ist, das diese Frau ( Nora) und ihr mann die Chefs sind dann ist es besser wenn  Kamila und Kristy gehen, mit dieser Frau haben sie keine zukunft RCL sollte sich mal überlegen diese Wohnung an Kristy zu geben, diese Frau hat Hirn nich wie Nora ein Loch!!!!!!