give k and k there own apt.

Why do Kristy and Kamila allow Nora to run everything?She decides what games to play,what plays on TV,who sits where on the couch,etc.

I could be wrong, but it is my very strong belief that Nora is being paid by RLC to manage this particular apartment. I think Kamila and Kristy are going along with Nora's suggestions as long as they don't cause them to do something that they don't feel comfortable about. They also seem to understand Nora's need to feel in control and in a way are providing their "support" because they are both very nice, nurturing types of girls.

As I said, I could be wrong. Maybe all of the girls really are academy award quality actresses.  ;D

I fully agree you role of Nora.

In my opinion Nora has loosened her authority much, from the beginning of this apartment. In the beginning there became a major dispute when one of the girls had decreed the temperature of the refrigerator, Nora raged her over the phone, and later when she returned to the apartment. Nora also gave girls constantly reproach of bathroom washbasins and mirror messy, hair in the bath tub water drainage gap, etc., and put them to cleanse them. This was of course justified, because everybody will have to clean up their own mess.

Such elements was easily be seen and often ruined the relationship between the girls and Nora. I have not seen such things no longer around three or four months, although the bathroom and the kitchen has often been very messy. I do not think Nora controls girls behavior and their relationship, except in matters relating to apartment.